PDA

View Full Version : Crowd Levels - Sept. forgot about Night of Joy...

MindyMouse76
06-05-2009, 08:39 PM
We have been booked for a while right after Labor Day. We were there in 2000 the week of Labor Day and the crowds were dead! So we are going back (first time for DD4) and arriving the Wed. of Labor Day week (no park that day..) Did it because of the crowd level and she is not in Kindergarten yet. I just now realized that Night of Joy is while we are there. Should I be worried? Our goal is to arrive at all of the parks when the open, take an afternoon break and do a little more after dinner. Afterall, my DD4 won't last forever at the parks....We also will NOT be doing things like splash mountion or Tower of Terror Should I be ok? I noticed on TouringPlans - the crowd levels then are not as low as I wanted. Any comforting would be nice!

Thanks!

kakn7294
06-06-2009, 12:33 AM
I wouldn't worry. We were there in 2005 during Night of Joy and had no problems but we avoided MK (where it was held then) during that time. We went to Epcot and the crowds were fine.

MickeyandTink
06-06-2009, 10:21 AM
We were there last year during the same time as Night of Joy and will be there again this year during it as well. It didn't seem to affect park levels too bad. I would recommend avoiding DHS (where it will be held) on the 11th and 12th. Otherwise, you should be fine.