PDA

View Full Version : Disney Dining Plan

steamboat willy
06-05-2009, 06:19 PM
:help: With the now free Disney Dining Plan, :eat: are we limited to a specfic dollar amount per day or can we more or less go to any Counter Service and any Table Service that accepts the Dining Plan and order anything on the menu? DW read somewhere about a daily dollar limit? :confused:

faline
06-05-2009, 06:22 PM
I'm not aware of any dollar limit. You get one table service, one counter service and one snack per day.

Some of the pricier table service restaurants make you use two table service credits but, other than that, should not be an issue.

RobWreck
06-05-2009, 06:37 PM
When we went this past January, there was no price restrictions, although a couple of special dining events counted as 2 sit-downs (Hoop Dee Doo Review comes to mind...)
Rob

GoofyforFun
06-05-2009, 07:27 PM
You can check out info central above on the tabs?? I believe you can use whatever you want as long as you have the credits. A 2 TS meal will deduct 2 TS off your credit account. Some Rest. have certain menu items that may not be on the plan but for the most part it whats on the menu. I know they keep changing it ??