PDA

View Full Version : Tokyo Dining - I can't decide!

BelleLovesTheBeast
06-05-2009, 01:28 PM
We've been considering trying Tokyo Dining. (6 of our 12 we've decided on already are new) However we would have to give up Biergarten which is one of my absolute favorite restaurants and we've never missed it before.

So I guess what I'm wanting to know is...... is Tokyo Dining worth it?

AmandaChan
06-05-2009, 02:24 PM
Just depends on whether or not you like Japanese food. DH and I love our meals but we also LOVED Biergarten this past trip (both were new for us). It wouldn't hurt to try something new but if the whole family is going to be disappointed that you're switching it up I would just stick with the Biergarten.

When we went, I had Bento Box (beef teriyaki, sashimi, seaweed salad, and vegetable tempura). DH had shrimp and scallop tempura (I think). We loved our meals but we eat Japanese food at home every once in a while. We had sushi as an appetizer and it was great (there is plenty of sushi if you love it). The drinks are great too! The atmosphere is also great, and if you have kids they can get a meal in a monorail bowl.

VolMickey
06-06-2009, 03:33 PM
We live in a town of about 70,000 in western TN, but have 3 very good Japanese restaurants, one with phenomenal sushi, here in town. Is there anything at the restaurants there in the EPCOT Japan Pavilion that we shouldn't miss? Any specialties? Any "expriences"?

Our DD loves eel, believe it or not, and also love Pokemon, so I think we'll go either way.