PDA

View Full Version : September Park Hours on Intercot

Familyof4
06-05-2009, 11:42 AM
Just curious why Intercot hasn't posted the September park hours yet. They appear to be out, but not seeing them on this site makes me wonder if they are accurate.

Also, does anyone know if Show hours are ever posted anywhere? We haven't seen Nemo yet and would like to, but don't typically spend a whole lot of time in Animal Kingdom. Just trying to plan the day.

BMan62
06-05-2009, 01:16 PM
Just curious why Intercot hasn't posted the September park hours yet. They appear to be out, but not seeing them on this site makes me wonder if they are accurate.

Also, does anyone know if Show hours are ever posted anywhere? We haven't seen Nemo yet and would like to, but don't typically spend a whole lot of time in Animal Kingdom. Just trying to plan the day.

The "Official" hours have yet to be released for September. Of the hours that have been posted on different threads, most don't agree with each other and some even contradict themselves with closing times and fireworks shows.

Mushu11756
06-05-2009, 02:44 PM
well i no if you go to wdw website scroll to bottom of page select country.... Canada and then go to calader and you can view September hours. This is an official WDW website.

nicster
06-05-2009, 02:52 PM
I see the September hours on the Canada DW site, however, they do not identify the EMH. They just notate the day, but not the times.:confused:

Carol
06-06-2009, 10:53 AM
Just curious why Intercot hasn't posted the September park hours yet. Because I am human and worked late yesterday. ;)

Everything was posted in info central this morning. :geek:

Familyof4
06-06-2009, 09:20 PM
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Figment!
06-06-2009, 10:42 PM
Also, does anyone know if Show hours are ever posted anywhere? Officially, no.

We do offer the INTERCOT Walt Disney World Shows & Entertainment Guide (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/park/entertainment.asp) as a general guide to help Guests plan around time periods shows are typically offered.

garthbarth1
06-07-2009, 02:22 PM
so excited to see the sept hours to start planning our trip!! thanks for posting!!

wishiniwasthere
06-08-2009, 04:49 PM
The hours are posted on Intercot, but when I went to the WDW site, they only have the calendar for MK and Epcot??? I couldn't find EMHs or regular hours for Animal Kingdom and the Studios. Any insight?????

Familyof4
06-08-2009, 04:57 PM
I noticed the same thing. I am not sure why WDW isn't posting all of the hours at the same time. I am such a planner and not having all of the information at the same time frustrates me. I guess in due time it will be out there together.

Carol
06-10-2009, 06:42 AM
I noticed the same thing. I am not sure why WDW isn't posting all of the hours at the same time. The web site is not run by the same folk that upload the hours/information to the computer system used at WDW. That's why you'll often get the hours here beforehand.