PDA

View Full Version : Disney dining plan time frame

Familyof4
06-05-2009, 10:05 AM
I just read that the dining plan starts upon check in to your resort until Midnight the day you check out- I am not trying to be obtuse, but if I am staying from Tuesday until Sunday, does that mean I get 6 sit down meals and not 5??? If so, that would be great. ::confused::

Mickey'sGirl
06-05-2009, 10:11 AM
The number of each type of meal is tied into the number of nights accomodation you have booked. So, 6 nights gets you 6 TS, 6 QS and 6 Snacks.

You are given until midnight on the day you check out to use up all of your credits. So, if you check in at 11pm on Day one, it is not likely you will be using any credits that day. YOu will have until midnight on the day you check out to use the credits allotted you for that day (and the other days).

Happy dining! :thumbsup:

FaithTrustPixieDust
06-05-2009, 10:12 AM
The way I understand it, the number of credits you get is set by the number of nights you stay. So if you are leaving Sunday, it does not matter if you depart at 8 am vs. 10 pm, you still get the same number of credits. You have until midnight to use them all.

Hope that helps! :mickey:

Familyof4
06-05-2009, 10:18 AM
Sounds good. Thanks for the explanation, that helps!

BMan62
06-05-2009, 10:21 AM
If you are checking out Sunday, you get 5 TS, 5CS & 5 Snacks for your Tuesday - Sunday trip. These can be used until midnight Sunday.