PDA

View Full Version : Dining Review 5/30-6/3

crltkcagle
06-04-2009, 09:14 PM
Whispering Canyon Cafe - Oh boy what a blast this place was! The food was really good and the entertaining waiters/waitresses were awesome! This will definetly be a must do for our next trip! :thumbsup:

Sci Fi Theater- Well I must say this one lived up to its reputation! We had to wait 30 minutes to be seated because they were running behind schedule. Then once we finally got seated it took us another 45 minutes to get our food. Once it was dessert time I told the waiter we were really pressed for time that we needed the check along with the dessert. Well that took another 30 minutes to scoop some ice cream into a bowl and bring out the bill. The food was cold and horrible! We were in there for so long we ended up missing Fantastmic! Don't think we will return here.:mad:

San Angel Inn- When we first arrived I was very excited to recieve priority seating next to the water! The waitress brought out some chips and salsa and we began munching. She retur stop her ned 20 minutes later to get our drink order. Another 10 minutes later she brings out the drinks and tries to run off again. I stop her dead in her tracks and tell her we are ready to order. I ask if I could have the flautas because I was in the mood for Mexican food. She told me no because we were on the dining plan and I had to choose from the adult entree meals. BTW none of which are actually Mexican! So 50 minutes later she brings out the food and we begin eating. Half way into the meal I get sick! I was so sick I had to excuse my self to the restroom so that I wouldn't throw up in the resturant. I spent the next hour sick and very nauseous. I ended up going back to the hotel while my family stayed at Epcot. I would never eat here again! :ack:

Tony's - This was a quiet quaint little place. The food was mediocre but the service was good. THe cheesecake was awful but the drawing of lady and the tramp on the plate was cute. ;)

Crystal Palace- We went here for breakfast and it was good as always. The service was great and the food was excellent. This is a must do for us on our trips. :number1:

cherbie66
06-04-2009, 09:19 PM
Thanks! I always find reviews very helpful. Luckily I plan on doing Whispering Canyon and Crystal Palace, which you said were great. Thanks again.

Jeff
06-04-2009, 09:44 PM
Thanks for the reviews:thumbsup:

pdrlkr
06-04-2009, 10:45 PM
Thanks for the Review! :eat:

the other micki
06-04-2009, 11:52 PM
WCC was definitely one of my favorite places on our recent trip! Loved everything about it!

Sorry you had such bad service at Sci-Fi. We ate here for lunch, were seated immediately and had one of the best servers of the whole trip.

You're making me want to try Crystal Palace next time...

Thanks for the reviews!