PDA

View Full Version : Working for Disney at home

Jeri
06-04-2009, 10:53 AM
I remember reading a while back about how some of the people you talk to when making you ADR's are actually working from home.

I wonder how does one go about getting this kind of job? I know something was posted about it but I can't seem to find it or remember what exactly was said about it.

Next fall both my kids will be in school full time, and my sister -in-law is home too, and today when they made their ADR's they said it sounded like the person was at home.

So if anyone knows how to go about trying to get a job like this I would love to know since I will be home all day without kids soon.
Thanks

Strmchsr
06-04-2009, 11:35 AM
If you look at the Disney corporate website the only postings it has are for people working out of call centers. There's no advertisement for any kind of work at home position. If there was probably 90% of the people on Intercot would be applying. :mickey:

DizNee143
06-04-2009, 12:27 PM
There's no advertisement for any kind of work at home position. If there was probably 90% of the people on Intercot would be applying. :mickey:

lol you got that right!!! :mickey:

murphy1
06-04-2009, 02:05 PM
The call centers are in Tampa and Orlando area, I have friends that have worked at them. They won't let you do work at home. I can tell you that HSN hires people in certain areas of the country to work from home if you are interested in that line of work. DIsney is on a hiring freeze right now, too.