PDA

View Full Version : so far this year..(very long)

DizNee143
06-03-2009, 03:12 PM
first - my truck..had to buy a new one at the begining of the year..cuz my beloved explorer..was <snip>..i was so upset..but it would die whenever it felt like it and do alot of weird things..plus i had no warranty on it..and to get a decent one on it for a few years was like $2500..and we didnt have that money..so i went and bought a new chevy..little bit more a month but not to bad..things are going good with it.. ::knock on wood::

second - pete (my hubby) lost his job..we knew it would happened..he had unemployment for a few months..but when his employer called him back at the end of april..he turned them down since he was very unhappy there..so we lost unemployment..but thats ok he was working with with a friend doing construction..but they have barely had work..so he has picked up alot of side jobs..he is looking every single day for a job..hes waiting to hear about this one job that he interviewed for over 2 weeks ago..hopefully whenever they care to call..they will tell him he has the job..things have gotten so tight..he sold his motorcycle (his pride and joy) hes still very upset over that..but it was a decision he made...that helped a little but..it wont help for long..

third - we want to move..so in march we go looking at apartments in North Carolina...omg..they were beautiful!!..we fell in love..and were hoping to move there by the end of the year..then we realized we would be taking a huge hit on our condo..but we would live through it..whats one more bill when your already beyond broke, right? lol..we'll get there..just not as soon as we thought..but i cant wait to leave NJ and be living in NC..i never thought i would say those words!

fourth - i got pregnant...pete wants kids so badly..so he started talking more and more about it..and next thing i knew i was off birth control sooner than what we had planned..but whatever..we would take it as it came..ya a little over a month later we were expecting..and now im a few days over 3 months!!

fifth - have to deal with a cousin who is quite unhappy and ticked off about us having a kid..seems to her..we should of consulted with her about what we do in our lives..that i should of told her our plans for trying to start a family were gonna change from what we orginally planned and were telling people..like what me and pete do in OUR life should really effect anyone elses life!?!?! she also likes to think..that i thought it was a race! lol..ya..NO..(her and her hubby have been trying for a while and no baby yet)

sixth - my mom..she hadnt been feeling to good..and went for a stress test and the next thing i know she was in the hospital..had to have a stent (sp?) put in one of her arteries since one of them collasped and was barely functioning..did not like seeing my mom there..but all is very well with her and she is doing great now!!!!

seventh - had to go for a yearly checkup at the dermatologist...she was saying how everything looked great and then next thing i know shes like..well let me double check with one of your birthmarks on your back..and next thing i knew i was getting a biopsy done and she removed it..just to make sure..so i was scared for a week before the results came back..and thank you god..it was fine!!!!

eighth - wow.. i found out how a "friend" really felt about my wedding..saying it was one of the worse she had ever been too..and i know it shouldnt matter..but still it hurt! i was completely shocked..to say the least..to be put down like that..i couldnt believe it..we talked and i guess got it cleared up..but to be that superficial about things..wow..

and then just dealing with every day..as it comes..i cant believe some of the stuff i have had to go through already this year..

i cant not wait to go to disney and get away from everything for alittle while..ill be with my family and i am soooo excited..

im hoping things will start getting better for us and start looking up..cuz i dont know how much more i can take...when do things get to go easy for me and pete? why must it always be hard and such an obstacle?

i just had to get all this off my chest and write it all down to see all the stuff i have dealt with so far..and i still have over 6 months left in this year! i sooo do not wanna know what else i will have to deal with...

thanx for listening/reading..about my joyous life...lol

SBETigg
06-03-2009, 03:31 PM
You've had a wild year of ups and downs. I'm excited for you that you get to go to WDW and just feel that happy away-from-it-all feeling! I hope it's a great trip.

BluewaterBrad
06-03-2009, 03:38 PM
Keep on keeping on!!:mickey::mickey:

PirateLover
06-03-2009, 04:55 PM
Brittany, this year has been tough on me as well, although you definitely have it worse! I wish you all the best of luck. Try to remain calm and have a positive attitude. I'm one of those people who believe that babies feel your moods. If you are stressed, they are stressed, if you are calm, they are calm. Your cousin is very selfish if she can't be happy for you and views having children as a competition. I say, you can't get to NC soon enough! :pixie:

DizNee143
06-08-2009, 08:12 AM
I say, you can't get to NC soon enough! :pixie:

i say you are soo right!! lol

thanx! :mickey:

offwego
06-08-2009, 10:11 AM
That is a lot! Hopefully you'll look back at this time and think gee we sure did well with all of that wasn't it exciting?

And do take care of yourself and your health, try not to let the little things like your cousin and your friend bug you while your expecting you just don't need the stress.

DizNee143
06-08-2009, 12:46 PM
Woohoo!!
Pete got a job!!!!!!!
im soooo happy!!!!:mickey:

Disney Doll
06-08-2009, 02:22 PM
Congrats! That pixie dust is already working. ;)