PDA

View Full Version : What would you do?

queenstorm24
06-03-2009, 12:27 PM
My husband and two children will be doing the Epcot Aqua Seas Tour. The tour is 2 1/2 hours long, so since I will not be going with them what would you do during that time?

Thanks!

ransam
06-03-2009, 01:15 PM
shop for birthdays, christmas, father's day, etc......

BluewaterBrad
06-03-2009, 03:34 PM
head to France and indulge many frozen:marg:!!:mickey:

artyboy
06-03-2009, 03:46 PM
Anything you want! EPCOT is the most single touring friendly of the parks, IMHO.

Shop and people watch, do a wine flight, possibilities are pretty endless.

I do a solo day in EPCOT on every trip!

JRocker
06-03-2009, 04:06 PM
I would put on my Jorts and hold them a spot in line at Soarin. :thedolls:

JUST KIDDING!!:cool:

I would hit the single rider line at Test Track and then start working my way around World Showcase, just poking around in the shops.

And of course, I would sneak in a Mickey bar or two. :secret:

Pop Centurion
06-03-2009, 09:26 PM
I would definitely enjoy some time in WS. This way you can take your good ol' time exploring the shops and other entertainment that each country offers.

spoiledraf
06-03-2009, 10:12 PM
liquid lunch at the Rose and Crown. :thedolls:

sisterslovindisney
06-04-2009, 07:32 AM
Spend time actually getting to look around in the different country's shops. My sister and I always take time to go around the WS by ourselves so we can really window shop without kids and husbands. If you don't want to go to a park then maybe head to one of the resort spas or DTD. Just make sure to have fun and enjoy the time whatever you do!

biodtl
06-04-2009, 09:39 AM
Do something that your family would be less likely to want to do, whether that is shopping, sitting down for a leisurely meal and/or drink, or heading to the Grand Floridian for tea.

DeniseMB
06-04-2009, 01:23 PM
How about a spa treatment...massage, manicure, facial. :mickey:

queenstorm24
06-04-2009, 02:42 PM
Where can you get a spa treatment?

artyboy
06-04-2009, 02:46 PM
Saratoga Springs Resort has an awesome spa...as does the Grand Floridian.

...and I think that Coronado Springs does, too...but I don't know if they have a full range of services like the others do.

garymacd
06-05-2009, 11:50 AM
If you are a SCUBA diver, you could go for a dive with the sharks.

I have always wanted to do the Behind the Seeds tour, but always felt I would be being selfish if I tried to drag anyone else along with me. Why not look into one of those for yourself?

If all else fails, meet Spoiledraf for a liquid lunch at the Rose and Crown. That sound good to me, too.

crltkcagle
06-05-2009, 04:29 PM
Lucky you!!! I would definetly take my time and explore all the countries. I would love to send my hubby and kids off for the day for some alone time in Epcot! There is so much to do in the countries. You can stop at each one and have a drink! Have a great time!:marg::beer:

DigitalDaredevil
06-15-2009, 05:59 AM
Check out the details of the countries in Epcot. Catch some of the shows that the kids may not be interested it.
Eat a Napoleon in the Patisserie in France.
Check out the shops in Germany, Japan, China, and Mexico where you can take your time. After a trip around the world, the rest of the family should be finished with their tour.

mouseketeer mom
06-15-2009, 06:42 AM
My DH and DD do the aqua seas tour each trip. 2 trips ago myself and my other two kids did the Behind the Seeds tour at Epcot while they were at the dive. Other times, we lagged behind at the resort and swam, and caught up with them later. We use that time to go wherever the whim takes us, really. Make sure you do get to the Seas to see them in the dive though. You will be able to view them thru the tank, and its really special to see this. It makes me teary to see my DD swim with these amazing sea creatures.

Daddy Mouse
06-15-2009, 11:31 AM
:marg::marg: or :eat::eat: