PDA

View Full Version : Got my 90 day out today!!!

jonahbear2006
06-03-2009, 08:57 AM
Today was my 90 day out and got up this morning and Boy was I glad I DID!
We were able to get :
Le Cellier

AND we also were able to get :

Rose and Crown
Narcoosee's
California Grill and
Ohana ALL at fireworks times!

HOW EXCITING!

We also got:

Le Chefs De France for the 520 food presentation on Rattatouille
and Teppan Edo for lunch

Cannot Wait to be back in the world!

WDWCrazyKaren
06-03-2009, 09:17 AM
That's awesome! You have all the ressies that I want, so can we just switch vacations?? It really would make my life easier.

Have an amazing time, and congrats!

TiggerD
06-03-2009, 09:32 AM
Congrats on getting your ressies done. Our 90 day is in 7 days and I cannot wait to make ressies. Le Cellier is on our list as is Rose and Crown and Teppon Edo. Have a wonder trip.:mickey:

Checkers
06-03-2009, 09:34 AM
:mickey:Terrific! My 90 days is in a few weeks and keeping my fingers crossed.

pdrlkr
06-03-2009, 10:21 AM
Looks great! :thumbsup: :eat:

jonahbear2006
06-04-2009, 02:53 AM
Thank you everybody! You make me Smile! So glad you are here to understand my addiction! I am so excited. I am filling out my passporter journal at 2a.m. Might as well bounce along with tigger.

pixiesmimi
06-04-2009, 08:27 PM
Today was my 90 day out and got up this morning and Boy was I glad I DID!
We were able to get :
Le Cellier

AND we also were able to get :

Rose and Crown
Narcoosee's
California Grill and
Ohana ALL at fireworks times!

HOW EXCITING!

We also got:

Le Chefs De France for the 520 food presentation on Rattatouille
and Teppan Edo for lunch

Cannot Wait to be back in the world!

How did you find out Rattatouille's schedule? We also are doing Le Chefs and I was just hoping that we got a time when he would be there but didn't know for sure if there was a schedule out for him.

VolMickey
06-04-2009, 08:29 PM
:congrats: :D

Kathylynn
06-05-2009, 10:25 AM
Going to WDW 3 months 12 days!:party: I am so confused about ressie. I understand the 90days out. How do you deciede what day to make the ressie you want? I kinda know where we want to eat but not sure when to make the ressie! I know I am confused!:confused: I just want to make this a great vacation...first time for kids(17,11):mickey: Thanks in advance for the help!!:blush:

BMan62
06-05-2009, 10:30 AM
Going to WDW 3 months 12 days!:party: I am so confused about ressie. I understand the 90days out. How do you deciede what day to make the ressie you want? I kinda know where we want to eat but not sure when to make the ressie! I know I am confused!:confused: I just want to make this a great vacation...first time for kids(17,11):mickey: Thanks in advance for the help!!:blush:

First off --- :welcome: to Intercot!

Most people try to schedule their TS meals around events - fireworks, park opening, parades, etc. That's why you'll see all the hub-bub around park hours and fireworks schedules. Also, there are a few more popular restaurants that people jump for at their first opportunity.:welcome::welcome: