PDA

View Full Version : Just made my ADR'S for our September trip

PittFan
06-02-2009, 02:18 PM
Today is the 90 day mark ... finally !!! Just made our ADR's for Aug. - Sept. trip. I still need to call back for days 12, 13, 14. I was only able to book so many with the 90 + 10 rule. Here they are so far :

Aug. 31 Hollywood & Vine
Sept 1 Biergarten
Sept 2 Whispering Canyon
Sept 3 Crystal palace
Sept 4 Tutto Italia
Sept 5 Sci Fi Diner
Sept 6 Chef Mickeys
Sept 7 Cape May Cafe
Sept 8 Le Cellier
Sept 9 San Angel
Sept 10 O'hana
Sept 11 ????????
Sept 12 ????????
Sept 13 ????????

:cloud9:

BelleKP
06-02-2009, 02:54 PM
Fantastic! Your dining choices sound very similar to ours! Enjoy! :eat:

jonahbear2006
06-02-2009, 03:19 PM
i didnt know about that rule. We are gonna be there the 1st-14th. So we will be there with you guys! yay! well, these are my adrs and i get to call tomorrow! I am just uber thrilled we hit the 90 day mark. time to fight hard to get that last 10lbs off my bottom.

1. biergarten
2. chefs de france
3. ohana
4. teppan edo
5. rose and crown dinner
6. 1900 park fare
8. tutto italia
9. Ohana for breakfast
10. 11. california grill
12. Le Cellier
13. 1900 park fare breakfast

We deleted 7. cause it was cape may cafe and my husband decided he cant bear to walk into the beach club and not spend the night and i doubt it..........lol. So if you have suggestions for that last one .........out of yours, which is your fav. that i dont have? Ftr, not trying to hi-jack your thread.

vicster
06-02-2009, 03:50 PM
My mouth's watering...

Whatever happened to making ADRs online? Not yet? My 90 day mark is June 13th.

SheLovesDisney
06-02-2009, 04:11 PM
Hooray for 90 days!! Nice choices! We are going to Le Cellier and Tutto Italia for our Aug. trip...cannot wait! Happy dining...:mickey:

Jackie

KatMark
06-02-2009, 08:05 PM
i didnt know about that rule. We are gonna be there the 1st-14th. So we will be there with you guys! yay! well, these are my adrs and i get to call tomorrow! I am just uber thrilled we hit the 90 day mark. time to fight hard to get that last 10lbs off my bottom.

1. biergarten
2. chefs de france
3. ohana
4. teppan edo
5. rose and crown dinner
6. 1900 park fare
8. tutto italia
9. Ohana for breakfast
10. 11. california grill
12. Le Cellier

We deleted 7. cause it was cape may cafe and my husband decided he cant bear to walk into the beach club and not spend the night and i doubt it..........lol. So if you have suggestions for that last one .........out of yours, which is your fav. that i dont have? Ftr, not trying to hi-jack your thread.

I would suggest Crystal Palace for breakfast, or The Plaza for lunch at the MK; or The Wave at the Contemporary (it has gotten some really great reviews); or Yak & Yeti at the Animal Kingdom. Personally, I'd stay away from WCC--we found it way overrated and not good at all (DH actually got sick on the food in the skillet) and H&V is one restaurant Disney could not pay us to eat at again.

jonahbear2006
06-02-2009, 11:14 PM
no restaurants in parks unless they are Epcot! We are done with the other places. The food is mediocre. We stick to Epcot and Resorts. I absolutely hate Crystal Palace. The food is NOT good. I agree with WWC. I fear how I will feel about that place.

PittFan
06-09-2009, 08:58 AM

1. biergarten
2. chefs de france
3. ohana
4. teppan edo
5. rose and crown dinner
6. 1900 park fare
8. tutto italia
9. Ohana for breakfast
10. 11. california grill
12. Le Cellier

We LOVE LeCellier & Tutto Italia ... we are hoping that we are able to book days 12 & 14 with both of those.Wish me luck !!!

yjgirl32
06-09-2009, 10:08 AM
Looks good. Congrats on your 90 days. We will be overlapping our vacations. Have a magical trip.