PDA

View Full Version : area music from Boneyard

Laughin' place
06-02-2009, 01:30 PM
Can anyone tell me the name of the 60's era R&B song that used to play as part of the Boneyard play area in Dinoland. The lyrics are something like "I can dig it, he can dig it, you can dig it. Can ya dig it baby ", etc. "Walk the Dinosaur" by Don Was and other cool songs were part of the loop. Thanks, Im stumped:confused:

lwith58
06-02-2009, 01:39 PM
Probably not what you are looking for but…I remember hearing a song called Diggin’ In Dinoland with kind of a reggae feel to it, also Bad to the Bone by George Thorogood and It's The End Of The World As We Know It by REM.

MickeyandTink
06-02-2009, 03:10 PM
That would be "Grazing in the Grass". I believe the original vocals were by Friends of Distinction. Raven Symone did a cover version of it a few years ago and I think that's the one they play in Dinoland.

:rocker:

Laughin' place
06-03-2009, 01:42 PM
Probably not what you are looking for but…I remember hearing a song called Diggin’ In Dinoland with kind of a reggae feel to it, also Bad to the Bone by George Thorogood and It's The End Of The World As We Know It by REM.

You are right about all those songs being part of the loop Im talking about. THe Diggin in Dinoland can be heard frequently on live365, thanks

Mickey and Tink -- THAT'S the song, thank you very much! time to add it to my ipod