PDA

View Full Version : Most Popular Dining Time???

VinnyNix
06-01-2009, 08:23 PM
What is the most requested time for dinner ADRs?

7:00pm?

Thanks!

camafrogs
06-02-2009, 11:35 AM
I think it depends if you have kids and what ages they are also what your plans for that day and evening what park you are in and so on. This is what i look for when i make a RES for us they are most of the time 4:30pm to 6:15pm.:mickey:

tinksmom02
06-02-2009, 12:32 PM
I would think it would depend on things like fireworks, too. I would think that Rose & Crown would see more reservations an hour or so before Illuminations (as people try to nab outside tables), and 'Ohana & Cali Grill before Wishes.

We generally try for 5-6pm for dinner and usually don't have a problem getting ADRs. Probably just jinxed myself, though...

Disney_Barbie
06-03-2009, 11:32 AM
I would also, assume it would be about 7pm. However, we're night owls & LATE diners (we generally sit down for dinner @ about 9:30 or so) So when attempting to book dinning ressies in the past, even if I called a few hrs late or something, my time slot wouldn't be too hard to get. However, when I called for our upcoming trip we could scarsely find our time-appropriate dining slots, most of our ressies are booked for about 6:50-7:30pm! I always thought that's what everyone wanted! But go figure those were the ONLY time slots they had left for almost every night :(