PDA

View Full Version : Opening Ceremonies at MK during Extra Magic Hours?

tss22
06-01-2009, 05:30 PM
Do they still do the opening ceremony during the Extra Magic Hour days (morning) at MK? If so, do they do it before the Extra Magic Hour opens or before the normal opening time?

Thanks!

t

FaithTrustPixieDust
06-02-2009, 10:00 AM
I am bumping this in hopes that someone will have an answer for you. I'd like to know too! :mickey:

KatrinaJ91
06-02-2009, 11:31 AM
I had to call WDW for some other info and I went ahead and asked this question as well. The CM had to go ask someone else first....she said good question! ;) So she told me that they wait and do the opening ceremony at the regular opening time so they don't exclude anyone. So if you go in the EMH, just head back an hour later to watch the opening ceremony. :mickey:

tss22
06-02-2009, 02:12 PM
Wow - you folks are great. Thanks!

Goofy4TheWorld
06-02-2009, 02:28 PM
So she told me that they wait and do the opening ceremony at the regular opening time so they don't exclude anyone. So if you go in the EMH, just head back an hour later to watch the opening ceremony. :mickey:

From what I have read on Intercot, the CM was wrong in saying this. I have no first-hand experience, but previous threads I have read said that there is no Opening Ceremony on EMH mornings (just an audio presentation, no trains or characters).

Anyone out there know for sure???

KatrinaJ91
06-02-2009, 08:45 PM
I don't know....she was gone for a couple of minutes before coming back with an answer. Not sure who she asked though!! :secret:

Bella92
06-04-2009, 01:03 PM
The opening ceremony for MK does not happen during EMH. We waited outside the park during an EMH just to see it and it was just the recording. :mickey:

SuzieBell
01-03-2010, 04:28 PM
The opening ceremony for MK does not happen during EMH. We waited outside the park during an EMH just to see it and it was just the recording. :mickey:

Is this just for MK or all parks? I was searching this exact question for my trip planning

finaldynasty
04-04-2010, 10:29 PM
This is a very interesting questins...does anyone have a more up to date answer for this spring and summer?