PDA

View Full Version : Help and PIxie Dust

Dznygrl79
06-01-2009, 06:01 AM
Hi all
I need some extra pixie dust this week, on Friday I fell and hurt my back at work. I went to the local er and they told me it was just a bruise however they pain meds they gave me didn't touch the oain and I am worse today. I called my doctor to follow up and she said she couldn't because its a workers comp case and to look for someone else :confused: I am in lots of pain and just want some extra pixie dust I can't lay down, sit, or walk with out pain. Anyoneknow of any back "miracles" let me know....

mrsgaribaldi
06-01-2009, 06:32 AM
Loads of :pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie:on the way. I hope you are feeling better very soon.

Dsnygirl
06-01-2009, 09:16 AM
Ouch... sending you lots of healing pixie dust so you'll feel better soon, and I hope you find someone who will treat you soon! Good luck!!

last real pirate
06-01-2009, 10:42 PM
i build fire trucks for a living and one day i pulled a muscle in lower back climbing down from the top of one of the trucks. for me, i would lay on a heating pad and that would help me at night time when i was trying to relax. Icey Hot makes pads that you can get that stick on you like a hugh band aid and they work pretty good, i just didnt think that it lasted very long. i hope you feel better soon. i know how you feel.

Dznygrl79
06-02-2009, 06:14 AM
Thanks all I found a doctor it looks like its my lumbar muscles and my shoulder muscles I have a few weeks of R&R and Physical Therapy ahead of me, I guess that just means a few weeks of intercot friends ( the doctor said sitting was the best thing) and Disney dreaming. I couldn't ride anything right now but I can dream.....
You guys always make me smile and thats the best medicine, besides a Mickey head rice crispy treat.....

last real pirate
06-03-2009, 03:59 PM
glad things are looking up for you. i know how it feels to be down with a hurt back.