PDA

View Full Version : Raglan Road

Menai2WDW
05-31-2009, 04:19 PM
We last went to Raglan Road about 18 months ago and really enjoyed it. I have read some poor reviews recently and wonder what your views are.

I also remember a great part of the evening was walking by the clubs and bars. My DS (9 years old at the time) thought he was really grown up walking past and taking in some of the atmosphere. Now the area has changed has it spoilt an evening trip to Raglan Road?

Duchess99
05-31-2009, 06:21 PM
I can't comment on the current atmosphere, but I've eaten at Raglan Road and thoroughly enjoyed it. The food was great and so was the entertainment. The only bad thing I can say is that it was a bit loud for dinner, but if I was just there for drinks it would've been fine.
I would definitely return and I always recommend it. :thumbsup:

Dawn,DeniseandDiane
05-31-2009, 08:32 PM
We were there in September. It was wonderful! Their Whiskey Soup was awesome.The ribs were kinda gamey.
The live music late evening was really entertaining and we had a ball. It Is always a must to go here each trip. Being Irish, makes it even more fun for us.

Dawn,Denise&Diane:wave::wave::wave:

AmandaChan
06-01-2009, 02:02 PM
We were there recently May 13-19 and we ate at Raglan Road on the 14th. We did not have reservations and made last minute walk-ins later in the evening. The atmosphere inside was just as great as it always was and our food was just as great as it had been (third year in a row eating there). The fores of scallops got a bit of a update on plating but it tasted the same. The tucher beer was just a delicious as last year, and our meals were great (jus' chicken and steak).

For having just walked in we got a great meal and experience. And the entertainment (dancer) almost seemed nonstop while we were there. I would recommend going back.

Also the atmosphere in the area doesn't feel too different since they've closed the clubs. They have a live DJ overtop the drink area next to the comedy warehouse and they still play music like they used to. The only difference I have seemed to notice is the doors being closed on the clubs (especially 8trax :(:(:( )

MississippiDisneyFreak
06-02-2009, 09:35 AM
We went in December and we had:

steak, good
Its Not Bleeding Chowder, very good
Kevin's Ham-okay

It was a bit loud, but it is a pub....We would go back again, but it is not a MUST DO