PDA

View Full Version : Got my ADR's 43 days out

O'MalleytheAlleyCat
05-31-2009, 12:31 AM
I just wanted everyone to know that I was able to make 3 ADR's today for our upcoming trip beginning 7/11/09 and get everything exactly as we wanted. :thumbsup: We will be eating at three restaurants we have never tried before: Artist Point on Saturday night, 1900 Park Fare on Sunday night and Coral Reef for lunch on Tuesday. We did make reservations at the near 90 day mark for Le Cellier since we knew that was often a difficult one to get. I always like to know what my chances are when I'm planning for vacation, so just thought I'd throw this out here so folks would know it's not always impossible to get some good ADR's at less than the 90 day mark. :mickey:

TinkiTime1989
05-31-2009, 03:37 AM
That's awesome! I always wonder about people who are posting saying they're having so many problems making dining reservations and being on hold forever and not being able to get anything. I called in the middle of the day last week, was on hold for about 30 seconds and got us an ADR for CRT Breakfast at just 22 days out! I agree with you, getting good ADRs at less than the 90 day mark is definitely not impossible!

dancin Disney style
05-31-2009, 02:19 PM
The people that are having trouble are calling at 7am and looking for end of August ressies. Someone posted that they were told by a CM that the system was not functioning properly and the Aug availablity was not loaded yet.

rsumrall
05-31-2009, 04:02 PM
If you are flexible with restaurants and times, you can always find a ressie somewhere. The trick is to be flexible, especially as you get closer to the date.

Mickey'sGirl
05-31-2009, 05:28 PM
I called yesterday morning at 10:15am, and had all of our desired reservations for the last week of August/Beginning of September, at all of our desired times confirmed to me by 10:30am. It was painless.

Maybe the key is not calling at 7am. :confused: