PDA

View Full Version : What else to do?

nicster
05-30-2009, 11:45 AM
DH & I will be going to DW in Sept. We are staying at the CBR, that we love. The plan is to do the Mama Melrose/Fantasmic dinner package, Backstage Magic tour, la nuba cirque du soleil, Hoopty Doo review, the Luau, & dinner at Le Cellier one evening. We are staying 8 nights. DH keeps asking what else we could plan that would make our 38th anniversary very special? Any suggestions for us? Thanks in advance!

MOJoe
05-30-2009, 12:04 PM
Dinner at the Cali is very nice. You can schedule your meal an hour or so before Wishes, and have dinner with fireworks too!

goofygirl64
05-30-2009, 12:34 PM
My husband and I just returned from our trip earlier this month to celebrate our 23rd anniversary, and we dined at the California Grill. It was probably the very best meal that I have ever had at Disney World. And, of course, the fireworks just made the whole evening perfect. I definitely recommend it!

nicster
05-30-2009, 12:36 PM
Sounds great! What did you have to eat?

Daddy Mouse
05-30-2009, 09:50 PM
Wow, I think you are doing a great deal. Congratulations on your anniversary. Try a carriage ride at Port Orleans. DW would like to here about your trip when you return.

brownie
06-01-2009, 11:42 AM
You could try one of the Segway tours.