PDA

View Full Version : Change in reservation number...will you lose ADR's??

mouseketeer mom
05-29-2009, 11:19 PM
Just curious...all of our ADR's are set up for our trip. We're good to go. If we decided to go for a special offer, different then what we have booked since its available, our reservation number will change since we'd being using a different offer.. Would we lose the current ADR's we already booked under our original reservation number? Our dates would remain the same.

mouseketeer mom
05-29-2009, 11:21 PM
oooops...I should've put this under dining I think..perhaps a moderator can move it for me?:blush:

gerald72
05-30-2009, 01:02 AM
Your dining reservations are set up separately from your resort reservations.
You could cancel your stay entirely and your dining reservations would still be there. (I wonder how often that happens??)

TheRustyScupper
05-30-2009, 08:06 AM
1) The new system is supposed to drop any +10 ressies.
2) Any ADR's that are less than 91 days should remain.
3) This is to avoid abuses, such as
. . . people make extra room ressies
. . . book ADR's further out than normally allowed
. . . cancel their ressies, and ADR's remain

mouseketeer mom
05-30-2009, 08:19 AM
1) The new system is supposed to drop any +10 ressies.
2) Any ADR's that are less than 91 days should remain.
3) This is to avoid abuses, such as
. . . people make extra room ressies
. . . book ADR's further out than normally allowed
. . . cancel their ressies, and ADR's remain

Wait...my ADR's are less then 90 days away..they are for early August..soo..I should feel secure they will remain if I make the switch to a different ressie number..? Sorry..Just want to be really clear. I love the ADR's we have in place.

VWL Mom
05-30-2009, 09:14 AM
When I changed my dates yesterday, I asked MS if the dining was automatically cancelled (August) and she said no and cancelled/changed to new dates.

While it works in your example, I wonder how many ppl are unaware of this and cancel trips leading to empty tables.

TheRustyScupper
05-30-2009, 02:51 PM
Wait...my ADR's are less then 90 days away..they are for early August..soo..I should feel secure they will remain

1) I would assume so.
2) But, I am only repeating what was said in a briefing meeting.
3) Don't shoot the messenger if I am wrong.

spoiledraf
05-30-2009, 10:19 PM
Not sure if this applies but we changed our reservation from a villa to three rooms and they did not cancel the original reservation. They just changed all the details and kept the same confirmation number with all our personal information.