PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast at Hollywood and Vine

Soccermom12
05-28-2009, 09:06 PM
We have reservations for breakfast at Hollywood and Vine for 8:25 am. DHS doesn't open until 9am. How do we get into the park early for our reservation?

We wanted to get an early start at the parks too....does anyone know how strict they are with reservation times? If we are there earlier will they seat us? Does an 8:25 reservation MEAN 8:25 or will it be 8:45 before we're seated? We're trying to decided if our breakfast will interfere with our touring....should we just forget about eating breakfast at the parks so we can get to the rides before the lines get too long?

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-28-2009, 09:41 PM
Breakfast before the parks open is awesome! There are busses running to the parks, starting about 7am, so you'll have no problem getting there for 8:25am.

At the gates, there is an entrance that will be open, and you'll be all set.

I've found that breakfast ADR's tend to be pretty close to the expected time (but, not always EXACTLY at the ADR time), but you will miss a couple of minutes of park time if you're not starting until 8:25.

However, breakfast in the park is one of our favourite things, getting in early is neat, and then we're all filled and ready to go for the day.

andypooh
05-28-2009, 10:49 PM
we did that meal with DS 2 and DS 6 months last week and it was very enjoyable. If you get there closer to 8 they will probably seat you before your ADR time. I would definitely recommend it, especially if your kids like little einstein's.

EmmMOM2
06-14-2009, 11:26 AM
I also just booked breakfast for our trip in August there for 8:30am.
We prefer Crystal palace but since we were late with calling we didnt get it. Bummer cause getting in before the general crowd always gets us GREAT pics in front of the castle with no one else around.

How is this meal for a 5 and 2 year old?
We have never been here but it's the ONLY charector brkfst they had left opened?
My 5 year old is more familiar with these charectors then the 2 year old.