PDA

View Full Version : Ohana and Boma Review 5/27- 5/28

crltkcagle
05-28-2009, 08:08 PM
We ate at Ohana's last night for dinner and they are just as delicious as always! Amazing service, wonderful atmosphere and awesome food! Of course I highly recommend this one!

We just returned from Boma and the food was good. We have never been here before and doubt we will go back. The food just isn't for us. The service wasn't terrific but wasn't terrible either. All and all it was an ok experience.

Will report back later in the week!

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-28-2009, 09:43 PM
Thanks for sharing! My DH loved Boma, but it just wasn't for me :mickey:

PlutoPlanet
06-01-2009, 12:23 PM
Yeah, that's the thing about Boma. For some people, it's just not the kind of food they are looking for. We always eat at Boma. We will try Sanaa this year too. In the marketing for Sanaa, it seems like Disney is presenting Sanaa as a place that is not too far out for most people.

ThanxForNoticin
06-01-2009, 12:30 PM
For us, Boma is very close to 'a must-do' for us each trip - definitely our favorite. We enjoy the food, the variety, and the fact that there are slightly different offerings each time we go. I can also see how the food might not be for everyone. There are seasonings and flavors that are out of the norm.

cer
06-01-2009, 12:33 PM
Yeah, we've done Boma a couple of times and it is just ok for us. But lots of people love it.

leighe
06-01-2009, 02:58 PM
'Ohana is a must do for us every trip! Were they serving the scalloped potatoes? They weren't last time we were there and our server said its either hit or miss.

We've only been to Boma once. DH loved it. It wasn't my favorite but I'd like to try it again.

Disney Doll
06-01-2009, 03:41 PM
Boma and 'Ohana are both family favorites. DH is not an adventurous eater, but he found several "normal" dishes to choose from. Me, I love sampling all the unique items.

crltkcagle
06-04-2009, 09:02 PM
No potatoes