PDA

View Full Version : My ADR's made for August.

EvilQueen2006
05-28-2009, 05:05 PM
I just made my ADR's for my August trip. I was calling from work, so it took me a few tries because I would have to hang up after being on holdfor awhile. But I finally got through and got all my choices, only having to switch the days around for two of my choices. This will be during the free dining so I was happy to get everything I wanted. It will be myself and my DD13 on this trip. Here they are;

Hoop Dee Doo dinner show
Tusker House dinner
Biergarden dinner
Hollywood and Vine dinner
Spirit of Aloha dinner show.

These will all be new to DD, and I've only eaten at H&V and I saw HDD about 20 years ago. I love Liberty Tree and had a hard time deciding not to book that one, but I wanted to try out some new things. What do you all think of my choices?

KatMark
05-28-2009, 05:15 PM
I just made my ADR's for my August trip. I was calling from work, so it took me a few tries because I would have to hang up after being on holdfor awhile. But I finally got through and got all my choices, only having to switch the days around for two of my choices. This will be during the free dining so I was happy to get everything I wanted. It will be myself and my DD13 on this trip. Here they are;

Hoop Dee Doo dinner show
Tusker House dinner
Biergarden dinner
Hollywood and Vine dinner
Spirit of Aloha dinner show.

These will all be new to DD, and I've only eaten at H&V and I saw HDD about 20 years ago. I love Liberty Tree and had a hard time deciding not to book that one, but I wanted to try out some new things. What do you all think of my choices?

We've never done either of the dinner shows. We've also not done Tusker House. We LOVE Biergarten--it is a must do for us every other year (we trade off with Rose & Crown). As for H&V, sorry, that is one of two Disney restaurants you could NOT pay us to eat at. We gave it two tries as we try to do for every restaurant and were truly sorry we didn't stop after the first visit.

mreinventtt
05-28-2009, 06:24 PM
:mickey:I also am going in August and I booked the Hoopty doo.....sooo fun.
We did Spirit of Aloha a couple years ago, I thought that was a bit boring. All your other choices, i have never tried. It is the usual same old places for us. My family is picky. We stick with what we know.
I have ADR's for Sci Fi, Mama Melrose, Hoopty Doo, Coral Reef, Liberty tree, and Crystal Palace. This will be my first time for Crystal Palace. tried so hard for Le Cellier but No Luck.
Have a magical day!
Missy

queenstorm24
05-28-2009, 06:54 PM
We did the Spirit of Aloha a couple of years ago also and I thought it was too long and boring. The food was average and since it was August it was so stinking hot that the beer got warm fast.

We are going this August also. My ADR's are:
Cape May Cafe Breakfast
Coral Reef
50's Prime Time
Yak & Yeti

We plan on going to either Big River Grille or ESPN but neither accept ADR's.

EvilQueen2006
05-28-2009, 07:05 PM
hmmmm. . . I've thought about the Luau for the past 3 trips and always seem to get talked out of it. I could add in 2 more of my favs, Liberty Tree and Crystal Palace or maybe Boma if I got rid of it. . . . hmmmm. But my plan was to try different things. I can't decide.