PDA

View Full Version : Trading adult meal for child meal on the DDP

alliekat
05-27-2009, 10:50 PM
My DD is 11 and a bit of a picky eater. Although she is considered an adult for ticket and dining purposes she doesn't usually like the adult menu offerings. Can I trade her adult table service meal for a child meal?
Thanks for the input!

tadshome
05-28-2009, 01:47 AM
We did this at a few restaurants in 2007 as my son is also a picky eater and we never had any problems :thumbsup:

Strmchsr
05-28-2009, 08:03 AM
Yes, you can, though if you have a very picky eater you might consider not doing the DDP as you would lose a lot of the value by eating off the children's menu.

yjgirl32
05-28-2009, 08:09 AM
I did this when we went to CRT. I too am a picky eater and what they did was give me extra of the chicken and they would have given me the extra vegetables- but I don't really care for vegetables. I was able to get I beleive extra mash potatoes too.

JPL
05-28-2009, 02:10 PM
The thing I would do is simple use the adult dining for 2 TS credit restaurants or a few more 1 TS Credit restaurants and pay for the kids meal out of pocket. This would m ost likely get you the best value and few more dining oppurtunities out of the deal and defiantely a much better value.

alliekat
05-30-2009, 07:28 AM
Thanks for the feedback. I have a made a few ADR and applied your advice!