PDA

View Full Version : Discounted AP's and coupon too?

O'MalleytheAlleyCat
05-27-2009, 02:23 PM
We haven't had AP's for a couple of years, but due to 2 or maybe 3 upcoming trips in the next year we had planned to buy them in July when we are there. I know because we are DVC owners we get a great discount on AP's. We were also able to get a coupon from a current AP owner for a 10% discount (I think the coupon came in their AP holder magazine). I swear I remember reading somewhere that this 10% discount could also be used along with the DVC member discount but when I got the coupon, it states "cannot be used with any other discounts". Does anyone know for sure if I can use the coupon with my DVC discount or not? Thanks!!

DizneyRox
05-27-2009, 03:09 PM
WHen the thread was here, yes, it did say that it could be used in conjunction with the DVC discount. So you're not imagining things... I'm not sure if that was accurate info though, usually Disney doesn't stack discounts.i

JPL
05-27-2009, 03:23 PM
Reading the card that was sent to me by a friend it doesn't clearly state wheter or not it can be used but it also doesn't say it can't be used. I will be trying to use in a few weeks so wish me luck.

O'MalleytheAlleyCat
05-27-2009, 03:47 PM
I will be trying to use in a few weeks so wish me luck.

If you will be there before we will (July 8th) then I'd love to hear how that worked for you!

kakn7294
05-27-2009, 05:37 PM
In following the AP discount card thread on another message board, several posters there have confirmed being able to get both the DVC rate and the 10% pass-along card discount together. Hopefully this works for you as well.

MinnieMommie
05-28-2009, 06:23 AM
Does anyone know how one would be able to access the 10% coupon? :mickey:

kakn7294
05-28-2009, 07:19 AM
Does anyone know how one would be able to access the 10% coupon? :mickey:You must obtain a discount card from any current AP holder who received a set in the mail. I sent you a PM explaining it a bit further.

Goofy Dad 13
05-28-2009, 09:28 AM
The FAQ on the WDW website specifically states that the discount card is valid with the DVC discount.