PDA

View Full Version : Busses from POP to MK and EPCOT

PixieMagic
05-27-2009, 01:07 PM
Where do they go to??? I have only stayed at CR and Poly before so have never taken a bus to these parks...do they go to a special gate or to the TTC? Also I seem to remember from our off site trips that there was the option of either a ferry or the monorail to MK...is this correct??

Turk82
05-27-2009, 01:18 PM
I'm probably not the best person to answer this question, but if I remember correctly, the busses come very close but the the left of the main entrances. (So if you stand at the main entrance looking out it would be to your left). I think that is true. I just usually follow the crowd getting of the bus and end up in the right place (I mean, really, that's why everyone got on the bus was to go to the park!). The pop buses are often toward the end of the bus line-up so it is a little further, but not bad at all.

BigRedDad
05-27-2009, 01:48 PM
They drop you off in front of the parks. They are very efficient at POP in my experience. The only downside I experienced is that our dropoff and pickup points were some of the furthest from the entrances.

PixieMagic
05-27-2009, 01:52 PM
So if the buses go directly to the parks, can you take a separate bus to the TTC???

Scar
05-27-2009, 02:26 PM
So if the buses go directly to the parks, can you take a separate bus to the TTC???Not from any resort. But, unless you lost something or have a pet, why would you want to?

Strmchsr
05-27-2009, 02:28 PM
So if the buses go directly to the parks, can you take a separate bus to the TTC???

No. You would have to ride the monorail or take the boat to the TTC from the place the bus drops you off.

CleveRocks
05-27-2009, 03:14 PM
Not from any resort. But, unless you lost something or have a pet, why would you want to?I have the same question, PixieMagic ... why do you want to go to the TTC?

From Pop Century, you can get a direct bus to each of the 4 theme parks, and the water parks, and Downtown Disney.

The ONLY Disney Transport buses at the TTC are a bus to Animal Kingdom and a bus to Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you are coming from Pop, these buses are useless to you because you can get a bus at Pop and ride it directly to Animal Kingdom with no stops in between, and the same for going from Pop to DHS.

What are you thinking you'll need the TTC for???