PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving Week ADRs

Toughbug
05-26-2009, 05:17 PM
We are heading down to WDW for Thanksgiving week this time and wish to pose a question.

Where would you eat on Thanksgiving day? We are totally open to suggestions and since we have a ways to go to the 90 day mark, we want to start planning a bit so we can get the ADRs that we want on the 90 day mark.

:mickey:

buzznwoodysmom
05-26-2009, 05:56 PM
In 2007 we had our Thanksgiving dinner at Cape May Cafe and it was an excellent meal. It was a combination of seafood and traditional Thanksgiving food. The desserts were wonderful and our party of 10 all really enjoyed the meal. After dinner we walked to the nearby resorts, Yatch Club, Boardwalk, Swan and Dolphin to look at holiday decorations and hung out on the Boardwalk for a while. We are headed back to WDW this year for Thanksgiving and are staying at Beach Club this time and we have every intention of having our Thanksgiving dinner at Cape May Cafe once again.

SFTrny
05-26-2009, 07:20 PM
I think this depends on what you are looking for. Do you want a traditional Thanksgiving dinner? We've been to WDW twice over Thanksgiving and have intentionally avoided the traditional turkey, potatoes, stuffing fare. I would expect this to be pretty plain and mass produced at most restaurants. We've always figured...heck, if we are at WDW, why stick to home traditions?!? I would recommend Boma or Artist Point; we've loved both of those restaurants. Maybe Cali Grill or Yak and Yeti? :mickey: Have fun with the day!

the other micki
05-26-2009, 07:25 PM
When I think of Thanksgiving, I think of Liberty Tree Tavern, especially if you want a traditional meal. However, being in MK on Thanksgiving Day may not be a great idea, due to crowds!

LandFan
05-27-2009, 11:30 AM
We ate at Le Cellier on Thanksgiving day last year. My DNiece 12 stated that the turkey dinner she got was "bangin!" - "best turkey dinner ever - don't tell mom!". DH and I were still able to have our favorite mushroom filet's too so we were all happy.