PDA

View Full Version : AP rates at hotels - which pass is needed?

Aisling
05-26-2009, 12:10 AM
Hey Everyone,

What Annual Passport do you need to get the special AP rates at the hotels? My daughter has the So. Cal one right now, but we'll all be getting premium ones when we go up next week. I ask because if I can't use her pass to check into the hotel, we need to get our passes before check in. Did that make sense? :blush:

I searched the website, but couldn't find it and didn't think to ask when I called. I could call back, but I was online and they are closed right now, so I figured one of you fabulous folks might know! Thanks so much.

NotaGeek
05-26-2009, 01:39 AM
You can have any annual pass to get the AP rate at the hotel but I don't think it matters who pays for the room, so as long as your daughter is listed on the reservation, it shouldn't matter. You can purchase your Annual Pass online and then you just show your pre-paid voucher and they will let you check in, if it will ease your mind. I have friends that have purchased their APs online and used them for the discount.

Good luck, and have a great time! :mickey:

Aisling
05-28-2009, 01:50 PM
Great! Thanks for the info. Is there anything Disney you don't know? I don't think so!:thumbsup: