PDA

View Full Version : Crowds at Studios in the evening

TikiGoddess
05-24-2009, 09:03 PM
Hi all,

We are going to visit WDW in mid-August with our two girls, ages 4 and 6. We usually go to a park in the morning, take a break in the afternoon, and then head out to a park after dinner at the resort. We stay out until 8-8:30.

I'm hoping to spend an evening at DHS, to tour the park (not interested in seeing Fantasmic). I looked at the August hours for DHS and there's three possible scenarios for visiting in the evening:

1. Park closes at 7pm -- which doesn't leave us much time to tour the park after dinner...

2. Park closes at 9pm with Fantasmic at 9pm

3. Park 'closes' at 7pm but has EMH from 7-10pm

Would you think that the park would be less crowded in scenario #2 or #3? I've heard that on days when Fantasmic is being shown the park is extra crowded. But the same usually holds true for EMH...

Kathy

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-24-2009, 09:36 PM
I'd go with option #2, especially if you can stay out late...Fantasmic draws A LOT of people from the rest of the park, and the lines get shorter (plus, the park is really neat to look at after dark).

We did this on our last trip, and DH just about walked onto ToT. I would think that EMH would just be too crazy.