PDA

View Full Version : EMH question

sisterdisco
05-24-2009, 08:35 PM
This early August, we are going to Kidani Village for one night. Then we are going to an off site timeshare for a week.

The day we check in, there is evening EMH as DHS, and the next morning there is EMH at MK, and evening EMH at Epcot.

What would you do?
a) spend all the time at Kidani Village?
b) go to evening EMH at DHS?
c) go to EMH at MK for 2 hours then return to Kidani Village to enjoy before check out?
d) spend all the time at Kidani village, and then go to evening EMH at Epcot the night of check out?

THANKS

badkitty
05-24-2009, 08:53 PM
My questions are:

Are you spending any time at WDW while you are at the timeshare and if, so, what parks do you plan to visit?

What time do you check in?

Are you a WDW regular?

I have a hard time just staying at the resort so after checking in, I might go to DHS for EMH, stay at the village until checkout and then go to EPCOT for EMH.

sisterdisco
05-24-2009, 09:13 PM
We will be planning on go to the parks everyday we are off property (probably will get a 9 day pass--no park hopper).
We go to Disney pretty regularly.
We will probably check in at 3:30pm.

THanks

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-24-2009, 09:38 PM
Since you're going to have a lot of Disney park time on your trip, I would enjoy Kidani Village.

Enjoy the pool, see the animals, the restaurants; it will be a great start to your trip.

pluto 77
05-24-2009, 11:54 PM
I would stay at Kidani. It sounds like you will have plenty of time in the parks while staying off site. Kidani also looks to be a very fun and beautiful resort, with an amazing pool, so I would taqke the first day to just relax and enjoy it! :thumbsup:

beksy
05-26-2009, 12:17 AM
I would try to just enjoy the resort. I'd still probably end up going to that evening's EMHs, but my goal would be to enjoy the resort! :blush: