PDA

View Full Version : high chairs?

jane52
05-24-2009, 01:04 AM
I will be able to make our ADR'S soon and have a question. Our party will be 4 adults and 18 month twins. Do I need to tell them when I make the ressies that I will need two high chairs in addition to the 4 adults? Would it be easier to get in if we split up our party ? Thanks!

dolphinmickey9170
05-24-2009, 03:05 AM
They will ask you if there are any children in your party. Just let them know you have two for high chairs. They will accomodate you!! Have a great time.

2lilboys
05-24-2009, 12:58 PM
Also, when you arrive for your ADR and check in at the restaurant, be sure to remind them that you will need 2 high chairs. It will be on your reservation, but it never hurts to tell them again. We would often get to the table and there would only be 1 high chair set up for my twins. Not a big deal except we would have to wait a few moments for the staff to bring another high chair over. So I just got in the habit of telling everyone we spoke to at the restaurant that we had 2 infants needing high chairs.

Have a great trip with the twins! :):)

KAT1811
05-24-2009, 04:34 PM
They will ask how many in your party and like a PP stated you can tell them then that you are a party of 6 and need two highchairs. They count everyone no matter what the age. When we took DD#2 at 3 1/2 months they included her in the count. We were a party of 15 two years ago and had no trouble getting ADRs with us all together. WDW is used to accomodating large parties so no need to split yourself up. We were told at a few restaurants that they were booking us at 2 separate tables but when we got there they had no trouble getting us together. Have a great trip!!! :mickey: