PDA

View Full Version : Should I bother with T rex?

mouseketeer mom
05-23-2009, 08:38 AM
We have ADR's for August..but I'm rethinking..is it basically restaurant chain food, like a Fridays or something?? Is the atmosphere worth it? Thinking of popping in for a lunch instead of our dinner ADR, and using our dinner time for something else.

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-23-2009, 09:50 AM
T-Rex is good. The food is yummy, the portions large and the atmosphere is interesting.

But, it isn't super-great, we're not planning on going back, not worth it for us, but I'm glad we tried it once.

So, I guess it all depends on what fits better into your plans.

Strmchsr
05-23-2009, 10:09 AM
It's pretty cool, but also pretty expensive. Lunch is usually a good time to go, though. Much less crowded.

the other micki
05-23-2009, 10:26 AM
We really enjoyed our meal at the T-Rex. The atmosphere is very impressive. We ordered just sandwiches as we didn't want things to get too expensive. However, the sandwich I ate was unique in that I've never eaten anything like it before, and it was very good. Would I go back next trip? Maybe not, but that's mainly because there are so many other places to try!

ThanxForNoticin
05-24-2009, 09:50 AM
We definitely did not get the 'restaurant chain' feel when eating at T-Rex. It's a unique and fun place, with good food. We'll definitely go back again in the future. If you're not sure, perhaps doing lunch instead of dinner would be a good option for you. But we had a very large group there for dinner, and everyone enjoyed it.

lighteningqueen
05-24-2009, 11:31 AM
It was really good. The tomato basil soup is the best I have ever eaten. my daughter 32 and i ordered the nachos and all 4 of us couldn't eat them all. It was about 10.00. We are not tiny eaters either and the guys also ordered a sandwich that they said was really good. They were about 12.00 and had sides on them as well can't remember what it was. We were glad we tried it. Like I said the appetizers are huge and good. Just go in for apps and sandwiches and share and it is less expensive and plenty of food. You will not walk out hungry.