PDA

View Full Version : Question about Luau at Poly!?!

ldc12377
05-21-2009, 11:18 PM
We will be arriving at WDW in 9 days and I just thought of a possible problem we may have. We have the Luau show booked for one of our nights but the weather is starting to look pretty wet while we are there. I know that the Luau is cancelled if there is bad weather but do we still have to pay for the meal? We are on the dining plan so will they just go ahead and deduct our two credits for that meal even if it gets cancelled?? If not, then should we make another ADR for the night so that if it is cancelled we still have somewhere to go eat? We would cancel our "extra" ADR if the Luau isn't cancelled but will they let us make two resevations for the same night? Just trying to have a backup plan in case of rain...

DizneyRox
05-22-2009, 06:58 AM
IF the luau is cancelled, then there's no harm, no foul. But, Disney doesn't cancel things very often, so make sure it's officially cancelled before you no show.

As far as two reservations, I'm sure the system is setup now to not allow duplicate reservations on the same time slot, it's grouped by reservation number or phone number. <edited as it makes a suggestion which are against TOS>

ldc12377
05-22-2009, 10:02 PM
I didn't intend for anyone to get upset by this question and I won't want to break any rules. I was just concerned as to what would happen if the Luau does get cancelled. We are on the dining plan and have all of our meals planned out. If we can't go to the Luau then we will have to figure out how to use those credits.
Hopefully the Luau won't get cancelled and everything will be OK.

dmosher
05-22-2009, 10:08 PM
No worries, just making certain that the rules are not abused. So you know, the Luau is not cancelled very often as the rain in WDW tends to only go for an hour or so. I am sure it will be fine. Have fun with Stitch and Company in Hawaii!
:pipes:
D