PDA

View Full Version : Yacht club restaurant ???

disneymom15
05-21-2009, 09:43 AM
Someone posted yesterday about the good meal they had at Captains Grill in the Yacht Club resort. Is Captain's Grill the same as Yachtmans Steakhouse? Did they change the name? I didn't see it listed under resort restaurants. Also, is there anywhere that I can view the menu? One more thing, do they take ADR's for Captains Grill?

Checkers
05-21-2009, 09:55 AM
:mickey: The Captain's Grille & the Yachtsman Steakhouse are two different restaurants. YS is considered a signature restaurant (2ts) and the CG is a regular sit-down one. Yes, I am sure they take ADRs for the CG.

artyboy
05-21-2009, 01:49 PM
Any menus available?

Rhetoric2000
05-21-2009, 04:07 PM
The Yachsman Steakhouse - as Checkers writes above is a separate restaurant from the Captain's Grille.

The Steakhouse is an "exclusive" style restaurant only open for dinner, while the Grille is more casual and open for all three meals.

There is also the Crew's Cup - nominally the servicing bar for the Steakhouse, but which actually serves a large amount of food from the Steakhouse Kitchen, along with it's own range of standard apps - it is an extremely pleasant place to spend an evening.

The Captain's Grille IS however, a replacement of sorts - it fills the space formerly held by the Yacht Club Galley - alothough the place is so similar this could be considered a rename rather than renovation.

Again as Checkers noted, both the Steakhouse and Grille take ADRs.