PDA

View Full Version : Riverside Mill @ POR

TinkiTime1989
05-20-2009, 01:41 PM
We just booked a trip to POR. How is the food at Riverside Mill? Also, on the breakfast menu it lists a "Bounty Platter" but has no description. Does anybody know what this is??

Disney Doll
05-20-2009, 01:59 PM
We loved the sandwiches they had at the Riverside Mill. DH especially liked the Roast Beef and Blue Cheese. I think the Bounty Platter is waffles with fruit topping served with bacon and sausage.

JoDisney
05-20-2009, 06:41 PM
I like the food court at Riverside very much. I do not like French Quarter's food court at all.

deedeebee
05-20-2009, 07:46 PM
We have stayed at POR many times, we love the food court. Tons of choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner! Sorry I can't help with the platter question:blush: Have a great time:thumbsup:

#1donaldfan
05-21-2009, 01:23 PM
...POR seems to have become our home away from home.....

...anyway, the food court is very good, breakfast included......I'm not sure, but it sounds like the works of eggs, bacon, sausage, etc....I'm sure we've had it, I just can't remember the name ..... truthfully, we did most breakfasts at Boatwrights, but they've discontinued them there....

...you will love POR, the resort is very laid back and quiet, just what the DR. orders after a long, hard day at the parks.....:thumbsup:

CardsFan81
05-21-2009, 09:45 PM
We stayed there in December. It was pretty good. We got a little tired of it after a few days, but definitely convenient.

Kathie_WE
05-22-2009, 03:44 PM
Just staid there in April -- breakfasts are very good for the price. Also, the portion sizes are huge -- there was plenty to share.

tinkerddeedee
05-24-2009, 12:54 PM
sausage, bacon, homefries, scrampled eggs and pancakes. i think:thumbsup: my dh got it and loved it. and my kids loved their eggs, they not huge egg lovers!
this is a GREAT food court. and me and my DD have lots of food allergies and they accomodated us to the hilt!!!
hi highly reccommend this food court!