PDA

View Full Version : Main Street Bakery

Suz36
05-19-2009, 10:45 PM
Have you ever had lunch here? I've read that they have gourmet sandwiches, but I can't seem to find any info on what kind. Is there much of a selection? Any info is greatly appreciated!!

dumbo_buddy
05-19-2009, 11:32 PM
i haven't had lunch there but i have found that the choices aren't that great unless you are going for a pastry. DH and i were there in march and i was looking for something for breakfast with a little protein. they had a ham and egg on a croissant. i asked them for one without ham and they freaked! they said they couldn't do that b/c they are all pre-made. when i said, "can you just peel off the ham, or, i will?" then someone went in the back and "made" me one. (pretty sure they just pulled off the ham).

long story short, i think the sandwhiches are pre-made so if you're picky about anything it's something to keep in mind.

other than that, the pastries are...amazing!:number1:

brownie
05-20-2009, 07:32 AM
We've never eaten at the Main Street Bakery, although I would like to try it for breakfast sometime.

Alligirl
05-20-2009, 08:05 AM
SI only been there for breakfast, we always share a piece of the French toast loaf!!!:thumbsup: You might want to try the Plaza restaurant. It is just around the corner from there and they are very casual, sandwiches and salad type lunch. Although I haven't been there in some time I do remember having a nice lunch there.

Tygger7
05-20-2009, 08:36 AM
I just have two words to say about the Main Street Bakery: cinnamon roll :cloud9:

twinboyz
05-20-2009, 12:46 PM
We went there for a Strawberry Shortcake and it was delicious!:woohoo:

Breakfast line is always very long and we are anxious to get on the rides.

TheDuckRocks
05-21-2009, 11:13 AM
Wow, it looks like we are one the few that have lunch at the bakery. They have a very limited selection but the things are wonderful, a fruit plate, maybe a cheese plate, a salad and the best is a selection of 3 or 4 sandwiches. I think it was ham and cheese on whole wheat, turkey and maybe beef (don't really remember these as none of us got them), and my favorite - a motzarella, tomato on a large roll. I know this doesn't sound all that wonderful but I love a very well made sandwich and theirs really are.