PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother 11 - Discussion

tinkerbelle75
05-19-2009, 07:29 PM
I was so excited to see Big Brother is coming back this summer! I was saying to my hubby how I was upset that I hadn't heard anything about it but we saw the ad during the finale of Survivor- looks like they have made some changes. So, who else is looking forward to it, and who has some inside info???

DisneyPrincess21
05-19-2009, 08:30 PM
I was so excited to see Big Brother is coming back this summer! I was saying to my hubby how I was upset that I hadn't heard anything about it but we saw the ad during the finale of Survivor- looks like they have made some changes. So, who else is looking forward to it, and who has some inside info???

YEA!!!!! :joy::clappy:I can't wait!
I have seen every episode since season 1

pixiesmimi
05-19-2009, 09:51 PM
I saw the commercial the other night too! I had about decided not to watch it any more after the last couple of seasons but if they are going to change it some, I probably will watch just to see what they do. After all, there won't be anything else to watch this summer. :D I was just sitting here tonight during the finale of Dancing and thinking about what I was going to do since all the shows are ending in the next couple of weeks and I am going to have withdrawal. :) Now I will have something to fill that void. :)

Seasonscraps
05-19-2009, 11:33 PM
I love BB. I got TIVO so I wouldn't have to miss episodes that got pre-empted for ball games. :blush:

What kind of changes are they making?

TheDuckRocks
05-21-2009, 11:38 AM
I'm happy to see it's coming back! It's nice to have something other than the reruns of summer.

Stitchahula
06-08-2009, 04:00 PM
I love this show. I can't believe it when people "hook up" on it and think they are in love. HUH really because you know each other soooo well. It should be interesting I wonder what kind of spin they will put on it this time.

tinkerbelle75
06-30-2009, 03:16 PM
It's getting close to the first episode, but CBS still hasn't posted any info on the cast or anything........I wish they would hurry up!!!

StitchFan#1
06-30-2009, 03:18 PM
yippieyiyay

elmjimmlm
06-30-2009, 04:37 PM
I read this on a Big Brother website and this is what it says...(if you want the website PM me)

Theme throughout the house this year – “The Have’s and The Have-Not’s”

BB has cast people they believe represent some typical high school stereotypes. However, Big Brother will not be pairing them up. Once they enter the house, they will be told to form the cliques themselves – Big Brother will not force them together like Big Brother 9...

Once these cliques are formed, they will play as teams for a while, but they will eventually split off into individuals and play the game by themselves.

"Next - Former HGs in the BB11 House?

The rumors are also flying about a former HG or 2 being in the house this year. I'm not sure what I think about this one, although I can say I've gotten definite confirmation on it from one source very much in the know and in no way related to one I think may actually be in there.

Apparently, Sheila posted on facebook that she'd be going away for 3 months... Hmmm... Backpacking in Indonesia or BB11 Bombshell House Mom?

I can't see them putting only one in though. Can you? Wouldn't it make more sense to have 2, and even it out to a nice round 14 HGs?

OK... Sometime late tonight or early in the morning, we'll have pics and video of the house, and quite possibly of all the HGs too. Hold on to your hats, dishers! :) It's so close, you can taste it.

You can also go on CBS/BigBrother and see the photos of inside the house...

pixiesmimi
07-01-2009, 09:16 AM
I have been wondering why we haven't seen a lot of commercials or anything about the show lately. I mistakenly thought it started this week for some reason and then finally saw on a commercial last night that it starts the 9th. Can't make up my mind if I'll watch this year or not but probably will, at least at the beginning to see if it is going to be as bad as last year.

Ed
07-01-2009, 04:34 PM
It's getting close to the first episode, but CBS still hasn't posted any info on the cast or anything........I wish they would hurry up!!!

It's been posted now. (http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/)

tinkerbelle75
07-01-2009, 07:28 PM
It's been posted now. (http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/)

Yep, saw it this morning- just haven't had the time to post it! I sure was hoping they would bring back some former players to spice things up a bit- but oh well!!! 8 more days!:thumbsup:

NotaGeek
07-01-2009, 09:22 PM
Hmmm. Looks interesting. I hope the cast is more entertaining than the bios.

pixiesmimi
07-02-2009, 10:16 AM
Yes, looks interesting! I hadn't decided whether I would watch again this season but I think I have to now to see how this is going to go. Remains to be seen if I stay with it.

Emme&TeddysMommy
07-02-2009, 10:28 AM
I just watched the video of what the house looks like. All I can say I wow! I can’t believe how much the house changes each season. Can’t wait for the show to start! Hope this season is a good one:)

Seasonscraps
07-02-2009, 03:03 PM
They must be in the house now - CBS has cast bios posted! :secret:

2Epcot
07-02-2009, 04:49 PM
They must be in the house now - CBS has cast bios posted! :secret:

If they are not in the house yet, they are certainly already sequestered. They usually enter the house sometime around the 4th of July, then we have to wait for the first episode. I've watched all the seasons, and also had the live feeds for all of them. Unfortunately we don't get to see the live feed from the house until after the first show airs. We always miss a lot of stuff that happens in the beginning excepts for what Big Brother chooses to show us.

tinkerbelle75
07-09-2009, 06:24 AM
Tonight's the night!!! Yay!:clappy::clappy::clappy:

DisneyPrincess21
07-09-2009, 10:02 AM
Tonight's the night!!! Yay!:clappy::clappy::clappy:

:high5:

Ian
07-09-2009, 11:51 AM
So it appears we've moved back to more of the Real World-style cast again ...

That sort of diminishes my interest. I really prefer this show when it has real, normal, everyday people on it.

NotaGeek
07-09-2009, 12:30 PM
I am all for cute people ... but I just hope they didn't lose those quirky things that made the show fun to watch. I am less excited about this season though ...

Melanie
07-09-2009, 08:35 PM
Ugh, I think I just recognized Jesse in those silhouettes. If he makes it...I may be out.

Melanie
07-09-2009, 08:55 PM
Shoot me.

NotaGeek
07-10-2009, 03:05 AM
:ack:

I will not be watching this season.

tinkerbelle75
07-10-2009, 12:42 PM
I am excited about Jesse being on this season- should make for some very interesting TV, and he is one that we all just love to hate. I couldn't stand him last season either, but out of the choices, he was the best one.

pixiesmimi
07-10-2009, 12:49 PM
Uh, no he wasn't! Just MHO. I may be out too. Can't stand Jesse and he ruined last season for me. I could have tolerated any of the others. Chima, or whatever her name is, is going to be the irritant this time. I may give it a couple of more days but don't expect to watch the whole season.

Seasonscraps
07-10-2009, 01:02 PM
Uh, no he wasn't! Just MHO. I may be out too. Can't stand Jesse and he ruined last season for me. I could have tolerated any of the others. Chima, or whatever her name is, is going to be the irritant this time. I may give it a couple of more days but don't expect to watch the whole season.

ITA!! I. CAN. NOT. STAND. JESSIE.
I hope he gets out of there soon or else my BB11 days are numbered too.

I was really hoping Brian was going to go back in - I wanted to see how he would play if he got a second chance.

Ian
07-10-2009, 01:08 PM
Sheesh, Jesse was far and away the WORST option out of those four. When I saw them the first thing I said was, "As long as it isn't Jesse it'll be cool."

:ack:

I may be out as well. This whole "cliques" thing is really corny if you ask me. Someone's reaching for a new "twist" ...

pixiesmimi
07-10-2009, 01:14 PM
Sorry, Tinkerbelle75, I didn't mean to come on so strong but I was livid last night when I saw Jesse on there as a candidate. Any one of the others would have been okay, although Cowboy about ran his limit with me last time also, but I was so glad when they voted Jesse off last time. I was hoping never to see him again and wasn't pleased when they brought him back in as a gorilla for one of the challenges. I sure hope he can be voted out and they do it soon.

tink'72
07-10-2009, 01:49 PM
The minute I saw the silouete flex his muscles I knew who it was. I'm out will not be watching this season.

Not just because of him but I hate the whole clique idea!

Emme&TeddysMommy
07-10-2009, 03:39 PM
I don't know how long I will last watching this season.

IamBelle
07-11-2009, 11:35 AM
I don't hate Jessie, but he wasn't my first choice to go back into the house. I wanted Brian to go back in, since he didn't have much time in the house to begin with and was manipulative from his start in the house, I thought it would be interesting. Instead of Jessie, they should have put Matty in, who seemed to be a fan favorite.

tinkerbelle75
07-11-2009, 11:52 AM
I am usually in the minority about this show....Evel Dick was my favorite player ever.......I don't think Jesse will last long, but i'll take him over Jessica anyday!

Ed
07-12-2009, 03:03 PM
....Evel Dick was my favorite player ever.......

I'm just the opposite. My BB viewing days were over when he and his devil spawn won their season. :sick:

I'll watch reruns of The Beverly Hillbillies on Thursday nights instead.

TheDuckRocks
07-12-2009, 03:17 PM
I don't think Jesse will last long, but i'll take him over Jessica anyday!

:ditto: I kept muttering, "Please, please not Jessica." I couldn't stand listening to that girl.:ack:

pixiesmimi
07-13-2009, 09:50 AM
Well I was totally blown away with how inept the Brains were last night at the challenge. They should have been able to figure it out right off. But I also was not surprised that the teacher figured it out quickly.

My Goodness, Chima or however you spell her name showed her true colors early. Get a grip! If that one challenge and loss affected her that bad, she doesn't need to be on the show because it is just going to get worse. Poor, spoiled Princess. I didn't think she would last long and hope she goes first. I like the tatoo lady and hope she doesn't go yet.

tinkerbelle75
07-13-2009, 02:01 PM
Well I was totally blown away with how inept the Brains were last night at the challenge. They should have been able to figure it out right off. But I also was not surprised that the teacher figured it out quickly.

My Goodness, Chima or however you spell her name showed her true colors early. Get a grip! If that one challenge and loss affected her that bad, she doesn't need to be on the show because it is just going to get worse. Poor, spoiled Princess. I didn't think she would last long and hope she goes first. I like the tatoo lady and hope she doesn't go yet.

I like the "tattoo lady" too! Hopefully Chima will be gone this week. She is too much of a diva. I don't like bikini girl at all either. I thought the challenge was cute!

Lakin
07-13-2009, 03:11 PM
Grrrr, I was so mad that Jesse made it in. >_<

Oh well, better Jesse than Jessica, I guess.

I wanted cowboy to get in. :(

Seasonscraps
07-20-2009, 03:16 PM
Is anyone still watching?? I am teetering off the edge myself. I think this cast is so boring! They only talk game - it doesn't look like they have any fun what so ever. The whole "clique twist" is annoying because it seems like some of them are playing those roles.

TheDuckRocks
07-21-2009, 12:24 PM
Boring, boring, boring!!! But I'm watching as there is nothing else on TV right now. I've been getting a lot of reading done durning the show though.:D

MegaDisney
07-21-2009, 09:07 PM
New Season thoughts:

Jesse is still a <snip>.

Hope the season gets better!

Lakin
07-21-2009, 10:47 PM
This season really isn't all that interesting. I mean, I'm watching, but I often just play on the computer and look up at the challenges.

I really wish they'd mix things up, because I am slowly losing interest.

MegaDisney
07-22-2009, 01:15 AM
WHAT in the world is he thinking???

I am so confused by the nomination tonight...:confused:

2Epcot
07-22-2009, 04:33 AM
WHAT in the world is he thinking???

I am so confused by the nomination tonight...:confused:

Tuesday's show was a perfect case where Big Brother/CBS cut so much of what happened out, that it didn't really make sense on TV. There were a lot of conversations in the house and confrontations that Big Brother never showed. A lot of that is what lead up to the replacement nomination shown on Tuesday.

Seasonscraps
07-22-2009, 09:19 AM
Tuesday's show was a perfect case where Big Brother/CBS cut so much of what happened out, that it didn't really make sense on TV. There were a lot of conversations in the house and confrontations that Big Brother never showed. A lot of that is what lead up to the replacement nomination shown on Tuesday.

ITA -- I dont subscribe to the feeds but watch BB After Dark and follow some of the sites. The editors of this show are the ultimate BB in the way they edit the goings on in the house.

tinkerbelle75
07-22-2009, 09:20 AM
I have been on vacation so I had to catch up last night. I hope Jordan doesn't go, because I really like her. Who would have thought that Laura would be one of the smarter ones in the house? Ronnie is such a little weasel.....but he sure knows the game!! The producers must have told Jesse to tone it down some because he sure isn't half as annoying as he was last time he was on. His face was priceless when Dan walked on!!

elmjimmlm
07-22-2009, 11:01 AM
I don't like Ronnie that much but I hate to see them take him out because the past few years they take out the manipulators and are left with the dull ones...

IamBelle
07-23-2009, 07:31 AM
I couldn't believe Ronnie didn't put Russell up!! I think Russell is worse than Jessie now!!

Melanie
07-23-2009, 07:50 AM
I've been without TV/internet the past week. Can someone very quickly fill me in on the happenings of the last week? I see Ronnie is HoH, and I guess Jordan was nominated? Who else was nominated, and who won veto? Thanks!

elmjimmlm
07-23-2009, 08:53 AM
It was Jeff and Laura then Jeff won the veto and took himself off and Ronnie was going to put up Russell and back door him but he put up Jordan instead...Jessie talked him out of putting Russell up for now because it wasn't his time...Jessie wants Laura to go home now...

Melanie
07-23-2009, 09:08 AM
It was Jeff and Laura then Jeff won the veto and took himself off and Ronnie was going to put up Russell and back door him but he put up Jordan instead...Jessie talked him out of putting Russell up for now because it wasn't his time...Jessie wants Laura to go home now...

Thank you! :notworth:

You know what I just realized though....living back in the US, I can now what whatever I missed on the internet. Woohoo! :thumbsup:

TheDuckRocks
07-24-2009, 09:25 AM
OK, so the show last night wasn't boring, about time! What a wimp, hiding in his HOH room. Too bad that Jessie is HOH next week, he's so lame he probably won't even put up Ron. Although back dooring him could work out better.

IamBelle
07-24-2009, 10:05 AM
Last night's episode was one of the best episodes I have seen in a long time!!

Emme&TeddysMommy
07-24-2009, 11:52 AM
I am having a hardtime staying intrested this season. Let hope it get better soon.

2Epcot
07-24-2009, 02:58 PM
I didn't feel sorry for Ronnie crying in the HOH room. He should have put Russell on the block in the first place ... Russell probably would have still taunted him, but at least he would have been gone. I also didn't want Jessie to get HOH. He should put up Ronnie, but probably won't ... Ronnie would go this week and it would be like a free week for the rest of the house.

tinkerbelle75
08-07-2009, 08:42 AM
Did everybody stop watching? :listen:

RocknBev
08-07-2009, 11:37 AM
Looks like they did...season is not as exciting....although I am glad Ronnie is gone, he did make it more exciting in the house.
I like Russell although the other posters did not.
We will have to see who is on the block next and if the coup de taut is used.

Melanie
08-07-2009, 12:20 PM
I sure hope Jeff rings Shima up with the coup de'tat! :thumbsup:

TheDuckRocks
08-07-2009, 12:33 PM
I sure hope Jeff rings Shima up with the coup de'tat! :thumbsup:

Me too!:high5:

Buddy08
08-07-2009, 12:55 PM
I'm so glad Jeff got the coup d'tat. It doesn't matter that Chima got HOH. She will probably put Russell and Michelle up (IMO)but she should get vetoed by Jeff.

DisneyPrincess21
08-07-2009, 01:18 PM
First off, i am soooo glad ronnie is finally gone. I love jeff and jordan. I am so glad jeff has the coup de ta (sp). He will deffientaly be able to turn chima's world upside down. I want jessie to go home next, then natalie, chima. And then from that point i dont mind. I would prefer jeff or jordan to win (jeff is so dreamy *sigh*) :cloud9:

Seasonscraps
08-07-2009, 02:54 PM
I am actually more sick of Natalie then Jessie - I'd like to see her out of there first. I just hope Jeff and the rest of the houseguests agrees with me. :rotfl:

I am soooooooo glad Ronnie is out of there - he looked like such a fool going off on Michele like that and for no reason. Mr. It's Not Personal It's Just a Game couldn't beg borrow or steal a vote from the her and had to resort to name calling. Whatta man. :shake:

DisneyPrincess21
08-07-2009, 04:50 PM
I am actually more sick of Natalie then Jessie - I'd like to see her out of there first. I just hope Jeff and the rest of the houseguests agrees with me. :rotfl: I am soooooooo glad Ronnie is out of there - he looked like such a fool going off on Michele like that and for no reason. Mr. It's Not Personal It's Just a Game couldn't beg borrow or steal a vote from the her and had to resort to name calling. Whatta man. :shake:

Yeah i cant stand natalie either but i think jessie should go first because he is the "brains" behind their little team, WOW can you believe jessie is the brains behind something, that's not saying much about chima and natalie's intelligence if jessie is the brain. HAHA! I had no idea why ronnie felt the need to attack michele she did nothing to him other than not let him control her. Well he is home with his "molly kitty" now listening to the legally blonde broadway cd. :rotfl:

Buddy08
08-11-2009, 01:30 PM
I too find Natalie annoying and have never liked Jessie. It would be nice to see Jeff take Lydia and Russell off the block and put both Jessie and Natalie up with no way of saving themselves.(depending on who wins the veto).

2Epcot
08-11-2009, 01:41 PM
I'm glad Ronnie is gone, next to him Jessie is still my least favorite in the house. Natalie doesn't bother me. I think Michele and Jeff are my favorites, but Jordan is always good for a laugh.

DisneyPrincess21
08-11-2009, 03:05 PM
It would be nice to see Jeff take Lydia and Russell off the block and put both Jessie and Natalie up with no way of saving themselves.(depending on who wins the veto).

that is also what i am hoping jeff does, if he can get rid of jessie or natalie thursday, that will only leave their click with 2 people.

tinkerbelle75
08-11-2009, 06:06 PM
I really hope he uses the power and puts up Jesse and Natalie. That will break up that power. Natalie is certainly running the show. I don't like her, and the jealousy thing about Lydia is really silly. I am really liking how Michelle is handling things...how smart was it of her to get Chima and Russell in their fight? It totally took the attention off her!

DisneyPrincess21
08-11-2009, 10:11 PM
Okay so now jeff needs to take off Lydia and Russel and in turn he gets them on his side for saving them. Then he needs to use the coup d'etat and put up jessie and natalie.
Hopefully they will get rid of jessie but i would be just as happy if they got rid of natalie.

elmjimmlm
08-11-2009, 10:43 PM
Okay so now jeff needs to take off Lydia and Russel and in turn he gets them on his side for saving them. Then he needs to use the coup d'etat and put up jessie and natalie.
Hopefully they will get rid of jessie but i would be just as happy if they got rid of natalie.

I agree but I do believe that Chima would be next in line after this week...

DisneyPrincess21
08-11-2009, 11:05 PM
I agree but I do believe that Chima would be next in line after this week...

Yeah she will be i'm sure.

TheDuckRocks
08-12-2009, 06:53 AM
Kevin should have kept on the chicken outfit for the POV ceremony.:mad::chicken:

Melanie
08-12-2009, 08:19 AM
I have this weird feeling Jeff isn't going to use the power. :unsure:

elmjimmlm
08-12-2009, 09:08 AM
It would be really good if he did and put up Jessie and Natalie against each other...I would love to see that now the other side had the power and kicked one of them out...

pixiesmimi
08-12-2009, 10:21 AM
Boy, has Jesse toned it down this year. He is letting Russell be the irritant. I don't care who goes, Jesse, Natalie, or Russell but really think Natalie would be a good one to go. Can't stand her and how she thinks she is controlling everything. The jealousy thing is really getting on my nerves. I can't believe Kevin didn't use the POV on Lydia. That just put a target on his back instead of the opposite. I had hoped Chima would have gone long before now and think she is winning some over with sympathy. She needs to go after Natalie. I hope Jeff uses it to at least take Lydia off and put Natalie up. Wouldn't that be a slap in the face? :)

KarenP
08-12-2009, 11:23 AM

You know I was thinking the same thing. I sure hope we are wrong. I so want him to put up Jessie and Natalie.

RocknBev
08-12-2009, 02:35 PM
He is crazy if he doesn't use it....of course I can see how it will UPSET the house if he does as well....I would love to see Natalie leave...she is very annoying.

If Russell leaves...the show will be VERY boring.

DisneyPrincess21
08-12-2009, 03:34 PM
Kevin should have kept on the chicken outfit for the POV ceremony.:mad::chicken:

:funny:

TheDuckRocks
08-13-2009, 12:08 PM

You know I was thinking the same thing. I sure hope we are wrong. I so want him to put up Jessie and Natalie.

I have been getting this feeling also and the more time between the show and now, the stronger it gets. I don't understand :confused: how the house can't seem to see what a trouble maker Natalie is.:ack:

elmjimmlm
08-13-2009, 12:23 PM
I don't understand :confused: how the house can't seem to see what a trouble maker Natalie is.:ack:

As much as everyone is back and forth talking about each other, how does Natalie not get thrown into the mix? How she has not been targeted is beyond me...

Seasonscraps
08-13-2009, 12:58 PM
Natalie hasn't won anything and they think she's 18. They feel Jessie is a bigger threat. I think he's more annoying then anything - he doesn't answer direct questions and he makes up words/phrases. Plus I thought it was ridiculous he got a second chance at winning. It's not like he was a fan favorite last year - he was either annoying or boring. There's no appeal to that.

If Jeff doesn't use his power, he should be evicted right on the spot for bad game play. It should go down as the dumbest BB move since Marcellus didn't use the POV on himself when he was on the block.

goofysbabe
08-13-2009, 01:53 PM
I was just reading on the BB11 blog that the show will not be live tonight due to Chima stating if the power is used she's going to throw a fit. I sure hope Jeff uses it and Jesse or Natalie go home and then next week they send whoever's left and Chima to follow!!!!

wildernesslady
08-13-2009, 04:56 PM
Does Jeff have the power to evict anyone, or can he just take someone off the block? I think I missed that information.

DisneyPrincess21
08-13-2009, 05:02 PM
Does Jeff have the power to evict anyone, or can he just take someone off the block? I think I missed that information.

Jeff has the power to take off either person and put up 2 more people all together. He however cant put up the pov winner or hoh (at least that is what the houseguest keep saying, but how do they know the rules if the dont know what the power is:confused:)
any way, so everyone is hoping jeff puts up natalie and jessie and that would guarantee one of them would go tonight.

He mentioned to Jordan on tuesdays show,that he would love to see jessie and natalie up for evection together, so i think that is what he is going to do tonight.

Seasonscraps
08-13-2009, 06:36 PM
Jeff has the power to take off either person and put up 2 more people all together. He however cant put up the pov winner or hoh (at least that is what the houseguest keep saying, but how do they know the rules if the dont know what the power is:confused:)

When Julie Chen announced to the house that someone will have a special power, she said only the HOH and POV winners are safe.

DisneyPrincess21
08-13-2009, 07:26 PM
When Julie Chen announced to the house that someone will have a special power, she said only the HOH and POV winners are safe.

Oh okay, Thanks!

I was confused how the house guest knew the rules without knowing about the power.
That makes sense now :thumbsup:

Melanie
08-13-2009, 09:15 PM
Great show! YAY! Just as I hoped it would go. Now I can watch again without that buffoon in my face. Jessie's love for himself is unbelievable.

And Chima. Seriously? "I have to have a chat with the producers about this". hahaha I guess we wouldn't have heard that if one of her people had the power. And what was with her directing Kevin during the HoH? I didn't realize they were so tight.

So, anyone have any idea what Michelle will do?

Seasonscraps
08-13-2009, 10:06 PM
Does anyone here watch or follow the feeds? The CBS show barely scratches the surface of what goes on.

DisneyPrincess21
08-13-2009, 10:35 PM
Great show! YAY! Just as I hoped it would go. Now I can watch again without that buffoon in my face. Jessie's love for himself is unbelievable.

I am soooo HAPPY!!! :woohoo:
I seriously was getting nervous when Julie was saying for the person to stand if they wanted to use the power. I was yelling at the T.V. "Jeff, get up, get up!! Jeff get your butt out of that chair!" :D

I was soooo excited when he said Natalie and Jessie's names. I literally screamed so loud I woke my dog up. And she was giving me the funniest look like she thought I had finally lost my mind! :rotfl:

I always say the same thing about Jessie. "no one loves Jessie as much as Jessie" well after all according to Jessie he is "the man, the myth, the legend" :rolleyes:

And Chima. Seriously? "I have to have a chat with the producers about this". hahaha I guess we wouldn't have heard that if one of her people had the power. And what was with her directing Kevin during the HoH? I didn't realize they were so tight.

I know! what was that comment about? "i think I have a have a little chat with the producers" Oh yeah Chima, You have so much power in your delusional mind that you actually believe the producers would give a flip what you think. :rolleyes:
Yeah I was wondering if any other house guest caught Chima telling Kevin what to do, I didn't realize his was such a lap dog for Chima.

Last week I would have said Michelle would go after Chima and Natalie, But after she keeps running to tell them everything, I am starting to suspect she has decided to stay on their team.

I don't know. I just hope Jeff or Jordan wins POV.

elmjimmlm
08-13-2009, 10:57 PM
And Chima. Seriously? "I have to have a chat with the producers about this". hahaha I guess we wouldn't have heard that if one of her people had the power.

Did you also hear her at the very end when they were all standing outside that if they didn't let her inside that she was going to start cussing? She also said that her patience was wearing thin...I hope that Michelle kicks her butt out next week...

DisneyPrincess21
08-13-2009, 11:18 PM
Did you also hear her at the very end when they were all standing outside that if they didn't let her inside that she was going to start cussing? She also said that her patience was wearing thin...I hope that Michelle kicks her butt out next week...

:rolleyes:

:mad:Someone needs to put that little "princess" in her place! I am so sick of her. The world does not revolve around you Chima, Contrary to what you believe. :blowup:

TheDuckRocks
08-14-2009, 10:38 AM
The shirt should have said,
The Myth is
He's the man
And/or the legend.
I'm so glad I was wrong about Jeff not using the "wizard". Jessie is gone! :woohoo::joy:

Seasonscraps
08-14-2009, 10:40 AM
The shirt should have said,
The Myth is
He's the man
And/or the legend.
I'm so glad I was wrong about Jeff not using the "wizard". Jessie is gone! :woohoo::joy:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

pixiesmimi
08-14-2009, 12:50 PM
I think I would rather have seen Natalie go first but can't stand Jessie, so I'm fine with what happened. I sure wish it would come out about her lying about her age.:ack: Can't stand her.

I noticed, also, about Chima directing Kevin at the competition and thought "who do you really think you are?" Seriously, what was with her comments like the producers cared if she was standing out there or what she thought? Even her grandmother said she needed to keep her mouth shut. At least she was honest and not like most families they show "Oh, she is doing great! YA, YA!"

2Epcot
08-14-2009, 01:49 PM

I was also very happy about the way yesterdays show went. I was hoping Jeff would use the power exactly the way he used it. The only thing that would have made yesterday better would have been if Jeff got the HOH too, but I'm hoping things will be OK with Michele having it.

Apparently (and I'll just write this out, since I don't believe it will be on the TV show). Chima, Natalie, and Lydia were all upset with Big Brother and the producers about the way the whole "power" thing went down, thinking it was unfair. Some say they threatened to leave the show, but I'm not sure about that. Apparently Big Brother gave the three some beauty products to calm them down.

DisneyPrincess21
08-14-2009, 02:23 PM
Apparently (and I'll just write this out, since I don't believe it will be on the TV show). Chima, Natalie, and Lydia were all upset with Big Brother and the producers about the way the whole "power" thing went down, thinking it was unfair. Some say they threatened to leave the show, but I'm not sure about that. Apparently Big Brother gave the three some beauty products to calm them down.

HAHAHA :rolleyes:

"So...Let's see Natalie and Lydia... Here's how we can fix this problem, which one of you wants to give up your spot in the house so Jessie can come back and you can leave?....................
No one??........Yeah, that's what I thought!"

:rotfl: They are so stupid!

pixiesmimi
08-15-2009, 01:49 PM
I was also very happy about the way yesterdays show went. I was hoping Jeff would use the power exactly the way he used it. The only thing that would have made yesterday better would have been if Jeff got the HOH too, but I'm hoping things will be OK with Michele having it.

So why would Lydia be upset ? It took her off the block!

You sign up to play the game, no matter what the twists are. They don't have to clear them with you first. Get real!

DisneyPrincess21
08-15-2009, 02:54 PM
So why would Lydia be upset ? It took her off the block!

You sign up to play the game, no matter what the twists are. They don't have to clear them with you first. Get real!

She is upset because jessie is "HER MAN"! lol.

Now who is she suppose to watch while they are sleeping if jessie isnt there? :rotfl:

Melanie
08-15-2009, 08:30 PM
:spoiler: and please remember to use spoiler tags (white text) if discussing:

Chima was kicked out of the house this morning by Big Brother producers! Love it!

TheDuckRocks
08-15-2009, 08:48 PM
:spoiler:Was kicked out by the producers or walked out the front door? I heard from someone who heard from someone......that she walked. But who cares as long as she's gone.
I hope I did this right if not i'll be right back to delete it.:D

Well, that wasn't hard at all!

Melanie
08-15-2009, 08:55 PM
:spoiler: Remember - do not read if you don't want to know what happens before tomorrow night's show!

Producers evict Chima Simone from 'Big Brother 11'

LOS ANGELES – Chima Simone is no longer in the "Big Brother" house.

CBS said producers removed the 32-year-old freelance journalist from the voyeuristic reality series for breaking the show's rules. The network also said Simone will not be part of the jury, which selects the $500,000 grand prize winner.

"Chima has been evicted by the producers from the 'Big Brother' house for violating the rules," CBS said in a statement released Saturday. "She will not be part of the show's jury. Her eviction will be addressed on an upcoming broadcast of the show."

A CBS spokeswoman did not immediately return messages seeking further comment.

Simone, from West Hollywood, Calif., was last seen on the show conjuring conspiracy theories after her ally, bodybuilder Jessie Godderz, was spontaneously nominated for eviction Thursday because of the "coup d'etat," a power secretly voted on by viewers that was used to overthrow Simone's nominations.

"Looks like me and the producers need to have a little bit of a talk," she said.

Since entering the "Big Brother 11" house last month, Simone has been one of the season's most outspoken houseguests. When she was nominated for eviction during the first week, CBS censored her live last-plea speech, which referenced derogatory terms used by her competitor.

Seven contestants remain on "Big Brother 11."

DisneyPrincess21
08-16-2009, 02:19 AM
OMG thanks for the info Melanie! You just made my whole week! Lol. But now i am confused about what "exactly" happened

RocknBev
08-16-2009, 11:11 AM
If you want to keep up with what is going on in the house ahead of the feed on CBS you can always check some hamsterwatch site on the web that I have heard about. I have a friend who calls to keep me informed.

I am glad of those who have left the house. I would love to see Jeff win the whole thing! Although I believe Russell is the most fun to watch...he keeps its interesting without going psycho.

pixiesmimi
08-16-2009, 01:32 PM
OMG that is great! Spoiler! I couldn't wait until she was voted off. She seemed to think she ran the show and was telling everyone else how to play. She got what she deserved. Watch her try to sue them over it. I wonder what rules she broke. Even her grandmother said she should calm down and not be so outspoken.

pixiesmimi
08-16-2009, 01:39 PM
She is upset because jessie is "HER MAN"! lol.

Now who is she suppose to watch while they are sleeping if jessie isnt there? :rotfl:
I never understood that. Didn't Jesse state when he was HOH the first time that he couldn't stand Lydia? I was surprised to see him paying any attention at all to any of the girls since he was so stuck on himself and don't think he had any female friends in the last show he was on, did he?

DisneyPrincess21
08-16-2009, 02:53 PM
I never understood that. Didn't Jesse state when he was HOH the first time that he couldn't stand Lydia? I was surprised to see him paying any attention at all to any of the girls since he was so stuck on himself and don't think he had any female friends in the last show he was on, did he?

Yeah i dont understand it either. Lydia was way more invested in her "relationship" with jessie then he was with her. He always favored natalie over lydia (which is why lydia and natalie hate each other) but if jessie didnt like lydia he should have stayed away from her alittle more because obviously she couldnt take a hint.

I wouldnt be surprised if natalie and lydia fight over which one of them should get voted off first because it's going to be a race between the two of them to see who is going to get to jessie at the jury house first. LOL

IamBelle
08-16-2009, 09:25 PM
Wow, next episode sounds good with someone being thrown out of the game...my homepage already spilled the beans though!! I won't say who left, but I'll give a hint about why they leave....

SPOILER!!!!!
According to my homepage, this houseguest is evicted because they broke the Big Brother rules!

DisneyPrincess21
08-16-2009, 09:59 PM
OMG, Great episode tonight, I haven't laughed that much in forever. Chima, Lydia, and Natalie sitting around crying like Jessie just died! LOL!!
:rotfl: :funny:

He isn't dead girls! he is in some [edited per tos] beach house looking at palm tree's...... and himself. I couldn't believe how overly dramatic they were being about him leaving geez. get over it.

I loved Kevin during the whole thing, you know you are being dramatic when Kevin thinks it's too much.

:haha: :drama:"he was such a good person, he never spoke ill of anyone in the house" "remember how he would pray for us" :rotfl: :silly:

Can't wait to see all of the "happiness" on Tuesday's episode! :yay: :woohoo:

RocknBev
08-17-2009, 09:57 AM
I was disappointed that they didn't spill the beans on what is really going on in the house on last night's episode. We have to wait until Tuesday!:confused:

I did find it funny about those three girls acting like middle schoolers! Seriously! Can't wait to see them all leave the house!

Lakin
08-17-2009, 11:48 PM
Lydia, Natalie: Why did Jessie have to get voted out? He was such a great person with a big heart! :(:(

Me: :ack::ack::ack::ack::ack::ack:

DisneyPrincess21
08-18-2009, 01:12 AM
Lydia, Natalie: Why did Jessie have to get voted out? He was such a great person with a big heart! :(:(

Me: :ack::ack::ack::ack::ack:

Yeah and an even BIGGER ego! :rotfl:

I think Chima, Lydia And Natalie are all delusional!

pixiesmimi
08-18-2009, 09:47 AM

Me: :ack::ack::ack::ack::ack:

:ditto:

DisneyPrincess21
08-18-2009, 09:59 PM
Well it's finally happened. Lydia has lost her mind! But may i say i have enjoyed watching every minute of it! :funny:

Lydia was completly out of line calling jordan the name she called her, but remember when braden called Lydia a name and it was turned into a federal case, but it's okay for her to attack people. Natalie wasnt trying to calm lydia down because she is probably hoping lydia will quit.

I loved when Jeff told Lydia to get comfy because she wasnt going anywhere haha. Hopefully she will just self destruct and either get removed from the house or quit.

All of this because of Jessie being sent to the jury house, it's unbelievable :rolleyes:

pixiesmimi
08-18-2009, 10:22 PM
Whoa! This season is unbelievable! Where do they get these people? Lydia seemed like a nice person and I was just beginning to like her. But boy, is she following in Chima's footsteps. She had better get a grip. I think she is trying to go next so she can beat Natalie to Jesse. That is also why Natalie isn't trying to help her. She couldn't stand Lydia when Jesse was in the house. What an about face! And she is talking about Michelle turning around. I got so mad tonight though because our cable went out right in the middle of the Chima thing and I missed half of it. I'm going to have to go back and watch in on the web site. :mad: Do these people realize after all this time how bad they look on TV? I would be ashamed to face my family and friends after acting like some of these people have. But at least the show is getting interesting now.

Melanie
08-18-2009, 10:35 PM
You can't convince me CBS did mental screenings on these folks this season. Yikes!

DisneyPrincess21
08-18-2009, 10:55 PM
You can't convince me CBS did mental screenings on these folks this season. Yikes!

:funny:

2Epcot
08-20-2009, 04:22 AM

Maybe they did, and this is what they wanted. Someone seems to loose it every season, but usually the producers can talk them into staying. Of course most don't decide to just stop doing what BB tells them. Definitely, an exciting season up to this point.

Melanie
08-20-2009, 07:00 AM
Someone seems to loose it every season, but usually the producers can talk them into staying. Of course most don't decide to just stop doing what BB tells them. Definitely, an exciting season up to this point.

And then Lydia loses it as well! Crazy.

DisneyPrincess21
08-20-2009, 09:07 PM
So how long do you think it will be before lydia and jessie are making out at the jury house? Lol. And what about natalie having a boyfriend? She never mentioned him before, and if i was her boyfriend i would be upset about all the times she was cuddled up with jessie in his bed.

pixiesmimi
08-20-2009, 09:22 PM
Exactly what I was going to say. Not only did Natalie lie about her age, she also has a boyfriend who had to watch her every night with Jesse and playing the jealous nag. What was up with that? Then when she stood up and said she didn't have an alliance and was on her own??? If I were Kevin and Lydia, I would have been livid. Kevin did vote for her at least. What a slap in the face to her alliance. I was really hoping she would go tonight.

Buddy08
08-21-2009, 12:35 PM
With any luck Natalie will go next week. Why were Lydia and Natalie so upset with Jessie? Did they really just realize that he was playing both of them. It should be interesting to see how Lydia acts with him in the jury house.

2Epcot
08-22-2009, 09:54 PM
With any luck Natalie will go next week. Why were Lydia and Natalie so upset with Jessie? Did they really just realize that he was playing both of them. It should be interesting to see how Lydia acts with him in the jury house.

I'll be interested in seeing how Lydia acts when she comes into the jury house with Jessie. I have a feeling after a few days of being alone in the house, Lydia will be acting the same with Jessie as she was in the Big Brother house. I don't think she will stay mad at him.

DisneyPrincess21
08-23-2009, 02:30 AM
I'll be interested in seeing how Lydia acts when she comes into the jury house with Jessie. I have a feeling after a few days of being alone in the house, Lydia will be acting the same with Jessie as she was in the Big Brother house. I don't think she will stay mad at him.

Honestly, i dont think it will take a few days for her to get over being mad at him, i think she be over it in a matter of minutes. There is a pretty good chance we will see a kiss just during the first few minutes! :ack: Haha

i just dont get what anyone see's in Jessie :confused::shrug:

KarenP
08-26-2009, 01:06 PM
I hope Jeff sends Natalie home instead of Russell!

DisneyPrincess21
08-26-2009, 01:55 PM
I hope Jeff sends Natalie home instead of Russell!

I agree, but i think kevin should have gone first. The thing everyone forgets in this stage of the game is you cant vote out based on personal feelings, you have to keep the people you can beat in the final and get rid of the floaters that havent made enemies. At this point if it came down to jeff and kevin, kevin would win, if it came down to jeff and natalie, natalie would win. If it came down to jeff and russel, jeff would win. He would also have an okay shot of winning against michele. But he could almost 100% win against russel in final 2 because everyone hates russel more than jeff. If they let kevin slip past next week he will win the game.

Buddy08
08-26-2009, 05:03 PM
I agree. I'm not sure Jeff made the right move replacing Kevin with Russell. Any route he would have gone he would have been taking a chance of being the next one to go but what is going to stop Michelle from siding with Kevin and Natalie now, especially since we know that they were bluffing Jordan and Jeff. It's a tough call at this stage of the game.

DisneyPrincess21
08-27-2009, 10:52 PM
Didn't I tell you Lydia would not stay mad at Jessie. LOL :rolleyes:

I hope Jordan wins HOH. If anyone has the thing where you can watch big brother after it goes off the air, PM me and let me know who wins HOH

Please and thank you!

Melanie
09-02-2009, 09:12 AM
Anyone still watching?

I think I want Michelle to take it all now.

lovewalt
09-02-2009, 10:17 AM
I usually only watch the live eviction show and read the recaps..it's kind of dull.But I had last night off from work so I watched.I am rooting for Michelle too,Mel.:thumbsup:

ozmom
09-02-2009, 11:05 AM
Another vote for Michelle. Originally wanted Jeff.

Buddy08
09-02-2009, 11:54 AM
Since it looks like Jeff may be going home, I would like either Michelle or Kevin to win. Kevin seems to have a cute personality but Michelle has really had to fight harder in the house. Kevin was kind of a floater for a long time. I do still like Jordan but she doesn't seem to have much of a chance especially if Jeff is gone. I definitely don't want Natalie to win. She is just too manipulative.

TheDuckRocks
09-02-2009, 12:20 PM
I would like to see Michelle win this season. But more important........please, please not Natalie. What a liar from day one with the age thing, I so wish she'd get caught.

KarenP
09-02-2009, 12:47 PM
Well, I was rooting for Jeff or Jordan but it does not seem like that is going to be possible now. I think Jeff played the best game but he will go for sure next time and Jordan does not stand a chance. So that being said, I guess I am hoping for Michelle now too with Natalie the least of all. I cannot stand her. I wish Kevin would have put her up instead of Jordan.

RocknBev
09-02-2009, 02:37 PM
I stopped cheering for Jeff when he broke his alliance with Russell and Michelle and now he is paying for it!
I would love to see Michelle win but regardless I definitely would love Natalie OUT ASAP! She truly gets on my last nerve.
I do find the house quite boring....they (the producers) shold have manage a way to keep Russell in the house...it was more exciting to watch when he was there!

Melanie
09-03-2009, 09:29 PM
Seriously? NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Their heads (Natalie and Kevin) were big enough this past week. I can't imagine them getting any bigger, but it's bound to happen. I mean, she immediately starts dedicating the win to Chima? Oy.

I hope Michelle can survive all this!

DisneyPrincess21
09-03-2009, 10:06 PM
Seriously? NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Their heads (Natalie and Kevin) were big enough this past week. I can't imagine them getting any bigger, but it's bound to happen. I mean, she immediately starts dedicating the win to Chima? Oy.

I hope Michelle can survive all this!

I KNOW!!!! I was like Natalie, Chima wasn't voted out, she wasn't forced or tricked by anyone else, she chose to break the rules and she has to have consequences. I can't STAND Natalie! GRRRRR.......:bang:

And now on top of that my "dream boat" is gone! :sadwave: :sob:

btw, IMHO, Jeff was like the hottest guy in all of big brother history. He made watching the show pleasant. :blush: :D

pixiesmimi
09-04-2009, 09:14 AM
I'm so disappointed in BB this season. It just wasn't up to par with the rest of the seasons. I was really hoping that Jeff would stay and win this thing. Looks like Kevin or Natalie will win now unless someone wises up. With Jeff gone, I hope Michelle wins but it would be halarious if Jordon won. :) Natalie just doesn't deserve it at all and I want her to go next. How did Lydia find out Natalie was not 18? I missed about a week and haven't had time to go back and watch it. Did you notice that Jesse seems to have wised up and turned on Natalie saying she didn't deserve to win?

DisneyPrincess21
09-04-2009, 09:19 AM
I'm so disappointed in BB this season. It just wasn't up to par with the rest of the seasons. I was really hoping that Jeff would stay and win this thing. Looks like Kevin or Natalie will win now unless someone wises up. With Jeff gone, I hope Michelle wins but it would be halarious if Jordon won. :) Natalie just doesn't deserve it at all and I want her to go next. How did Lydia find out Natalie was not 18? I missed about a week and haven't had time to go back and watch it. Did you notice that Jesse seems to have wised up and turned on Natalie saying she didn't deserve to win?

I know, I was wanting Jeff to win, but maybe if the heaven's smile on Jordan, maybe she will win! That would be awesome!

My first pick of who I want to win would be Jordan, then Michelle, Then Kevin, And I would pick Natalie NEVER!!! :thedolls:

KarenP
09-04-2009, 12:20 PM
I know, I was wanting Jeff to win, but maybe if the heaven's smile on Jordan, maybe she will win! That would be awesome!

My first pick of who I want to win would be Jordan, then Michelle, Then Kevin, And I would pick Natalie NEVER!!! :thedolls:

I could not agree more!!!!

Buddy08
09-04-2009, 12:35 PM
I don't think Lydia knew that Natalie wasn't 18 until Jessie told her last night that only he and Chima knew. I don't think Russell knew either. I am not pleased that Natalie got HOH but if/when she puts up Michelle and Jordan and if one of them wins POV the only other option will be Kevin and the one not left on the block will be the only one voting. There is still hope.

Melanie
09-06-2009, 09:17 PM
Okay, what weirdness that was tonight. Something felt very set up, or unsincere, with the whole Natalie boyfriend thing. He didn't want to chat at all about her dealings with Jesse, and really, she didn't act at all excited to see him or about the proposal. Very strange.

Some thoughts (in spoiler tags):

I'm glad Allison Groder (the exec producer) isn't sugar coating Natalie's edit, as it seems she'll be coasting to the final. She's being portrayed as ugly as she is in the live feeds. Mean, nasty girl!

pixiesmimi
09-07-2009, 09:55 AM
I agree about Natalie. I sat there saying "How insincere and unfeeling was that little episode?" I'm sure he was self-concious because of being on camera but it sure looked like she knew about it ahead of time and was expecting it all. Other girls would have cried, etc. and been excited. All she could think of was how to lie to them about it. What's with Natalie saying to Jordan, "I've never lied to you." ? Hello! You lied about your age for one, and then you lied to her and Jeff about keeping him. Man! I can't see any other way for this to go now except for her to go to at least the final 2 but hopefully the jury are all mad enough at her now that they won't give it to her. I hope they expose her for what she is. After Evil Dick winning and now this, I'm afraid if she wins this one, I'm going to stop watching. Disgusting!:sick:

DisneyPrincess21
09-07-2009, 11:04 PM
I agree about Natalie. I sat there saying "How insincere and unfeeling was that little episode?" I'm sure he was self-concious because of being on camera but it sure looked like she knew about it ahead of time and was expecting it all. Other girls would have cried, etc. and been excited. All she could think of was how to lie to them about it. What's with Natalie saying to Jordan, "I've never lied to you." ? Hello! You lied about your age for one, and then you lied to her and Jeff about keeping him. Man! I can't see any other way for this to go now except for her to go to at least the final 2 but hopefully the jury are all mad enough at her now that they won't give it to her. I hope they expose her for what she is. After Evil Dick winning and now this, I'm afraid if she wins this one, I'm going to stop watching. Disgusting!:sick:

Well in Natalie's Defense..........:ack:Hang on I had to grow throw up because I just said that sentence... He did only give her a stupid bread twisty tie. I am sorry, But honestly I am not a materialistic person, but if my boyfriend asked me to marry him on national tv, or anywhere else for that matter, and all he gave me was a stupid twisty tie....Well you don't want to know what I would do to him! But lets just say he wouldn't be crying tears of joy! LOL. I told my mom to for warn my future fiance that he better at least give me some costume jewelery because if he doesn't think enough of me to give me anything more than a twist tie, we aren't going to have a very happy time! :D At least give me a $20 ring from walmart... GEEZ

Of course if I was Natalie's boyfriend I wouldn't find her worth more than a twisty tie either, So maybe that is where he is coming from. HAHA. he said he "had the real ring at home" um... then why didn't you just bring the real ring? It didn't seem real or sincere at all IMO, and didn't really make much sense why they did it. My mom said the only reason he proposed was because she has a chance at a half a million dollars. She was always all over Jessie, laying in his bed, acting like his jealous girlfriend, and she never once mentioned her boyfriend at home. I don't know, but if I was me and my boyfriend was acting that way with another girl, I would not be happy about it.

pixiesmimi
09-08-2009, 09:03 AM
It was almost like he was being forced to do it for the show's benefit. And how would they know she was going to get HOH and have time to rush him out there? I wonder how he felt about her crying with the others about Jesse leaving.

Did you notice when someone remarked on how much older her boyfriend was (because she was supposed to only be 18) she brushed right over it and changed the subject? I wondered what she would say about that.

Buddy08
09-08-2009, 12:53 PM
It certainly did seem staged but she is a strange girl anyway so her reaction to anything is going to be a little odd (IMO). Wasn't the shopping thing with Kevin hilarious. I laughed out loud at his antics.:laughing:

DisneyPrincess21
09-08-2009, 03:01 PM
Wasn't the shopping thing with Kevin hilarious. I laughed out loud at his antics.:laughing:

YEAH!! :funny: God help the poor person that gets between Kevin and a cute outfit with a scarf! That poor mannequin didn't stand a chance :shake:

HAHAHA :funny:

Seasonscraps
09-08-2009, 03:49 PM
It was almost like he was being forced to do it for the show's benefit. And how would they know she was going to get HOH and have time to rush him out there? I wonder how he felt about her crying with the others about Jesse leaving.

Did you notice when someone remarked on how much older her boyfriend was (because she was supposed to only be 18) she brushed right over it and changed the subject? I wondered what she would say about that.

It really did seem so unnatural and uncomfortable. Why would he propose there & then? As for getting him there -- CBS has the means to get anyone anywhere at the drop of a hat. She won on Thursday early evening and he showed up Friday - that's plenty of time. Plus I think she's from Arizona which is not far at all.

She's slipped so many times - it's amazing they haven't called her on it yet.

DisneyPrincess21
09-10-2009, 09:20 PM
Why can't Natalie ever take ownership for her losing a game? She always makes an excuse. "I knew all the answer's but the balls kept going in the wrong hole" Um..5 times!?!? Riiiggghhhtt :rolleyes: Just admit you didn't know the answer's and move on. She didn't even know that she was the answer for #10! Duh Natalie you just won HOH did you forget already? And another thing, I doubt she is really a Teakwondo Champ, She probably lied about that too!

I really hope Jordan pulls it out and wins the comp again Kevin, and then picks Kevin to take.
I can't wait to see Natalie get voted out of the house! :thedolls:

Buddy08
09-11-2009, 09:11 AM
Natalie doesn't seem too popular among the jury members either. If she does go to the jury house, it doesn't sound like she will have much time to spin more lies. I am all for Kevin and Jordan in the final 2. Let's hope Kevin doesn't wimp out and take Natalie to the final 2 if he wins HOH. I don't think Jordan will pick Natalie if she wins.

pixiesmimi
09-11-2009, 10:37 AM
Sounds like everyone in the jury house will vote for Kevin to win and have turned against Natalie. I would rather Jordon win but don't think they will all vote for her to win. I sure hope Kevin doesn't take Natalie with him but don't think he will. I think he thinks he can win better against Jordon and will take her. At the least, I hope Jordon wins the $25,000 or whatever they are voting to give right now. But I would vote for Jeff to win it.

ozmom
09-11-2009, 11:27 AM
Hope for Jordan and Kevin in final 2. :party:

KarenP
09-14-2009, 12:14 PM
I am hoping that somehow Jordan can pull out a win!

TheDuckRocks
09-14-2009, 12:38 PM
I'm hoping that Jordan and Kevin make it to the final 2 and the girl who doesn't know what "a quarter to 8" is wins the money. I love that whoever goes to the jury won't have time to poison that jury pool.
Does anyone think that the American vote is going to make any difference in the out come of the game? I really don't think so but I did vote Jordon, Kevin, Jordon. I sure am hoping we don't see the mean, nasty, lying girl walk off with the check.

ozmom
09-15-2009, 11:32 AM
Finale tonight. Go Jordan or Kevin. :thumbsup:

Heard that Jeff will be on Bonnie Hunt show on Friday, looking forward to seeing him. :blush:

DisneyPrincess21
09-15-2009, 03:10 PM
Heard that Jeff will be on Bonnie Hunt show on Friday, looking forward to seeing him. :blush:

:clappy:
:cloud9: He's so dreamy! :blush:

DisneyPrincess21
09-15-2009, 11:20 PM
OMG she did it!!!! Jordan did it!!!!!! :clappy: :woohoo: i am soooooooo happy!!!! Finally a good person who played a good honest game won!!!!!! I usually have to choose who i want to win based on the lesser of 2 evils, but this time it was actually someone i have been rooting for from the beginning. And jeff won the 25,000!! :heart:They can have theirselves a nice wedding with $525,000 :D and a honeymoon in hawaii :secret:

DisneyFreak23
09-16-2009, 07:58 AM
YAYAYYY!!! Jordannn!!!
I'm so happy Jeff also won the Americas Favorite Player! I agree with the above poster, Wedding & Hawaiian Honeymoon!:cloud9:

Melanie
09-16-2009, 09:24 AM
I like the way it all shook out. :thumbsup:

pixiesmimi
09-16-2009, 09:43 AM
OMG she did it!!!! Jordan did it!!!!!! :clappy: :woohoo: i am soooooooo happy!!!! Finally a good person who played a good honest game won!!!!!! I usually have to choose who i want to win based on the lesser of 2 evils, but this time it was actually someone i have been rooting for from the beginning. And jeff won the 25,000!! :heart:They can have theirselves a nice wedding with $525,000 :D and a honeymoon in hawaii :secret:

No, honeymoon on the Disney Cruise! :thumbsup:

I am so glad how it played out. I was afraid she had made a mistake taking Natalie but it worked out great! I bet Natalie was surprised when her alliance voted for Jordan. What was with Russell voting for Natalie? Thought he hated her. Natalie's boyfriend just doesn't fit her type to me from what little I have seen of him.

KarenP
09-16-2009, 10:38 AM
Yea Jordan!!!! I am so glad she won and so happy Jeff got the $25,000!

Was anyone else shocked that Jessie voted for Jordan? I thought he would without a doubt choose Natalie.

2Epcot
09-16-2009, 12:06 PM
I was also happy with the ending. My favorites were Jeff, Michele, and Jordan, so I was happy one of them won the 500k, and another won the America's favorite prize. In a way I didn't want Natalie to make it to the final two at all, but it was also good to see her loose to Jordan. The studio audience made it very clear they wanted Jordan to win, and that Jeff was also a favorite. I don't think anything was even said to Natalie after they came out of the house.

Buddy08
09-16-2009, 12:10 PM
No, honeymoon on the Disney Cruise! :thumbsup:

I am so glad how it played out. I was afraid she had made a mistake taking Natalie but it worked out great! I bet Natalie was surprised when her alliance voted for Jordan. What was with Russell voting for Natalie? Thought he hated her. Natalie's boyfriend just doesn't fit her type to me from what little I have seen of him.

I am also happy that Jordan won. Natalie's boyfriend seems like a pushover so he fits well with her bossy, condescending attitude (IMO)

RocknBev
09-16-2009, 01:14 PM
The best part was when Jessie voted for Jordan...that was sweet. I couldn't stand Natalie so I really wanted it to be between Jordan and Jeff but I am not sure Jordan could have been Jeff...he was a better player and I think the jury would have recognized that!

Glad Ronnie apologized to Michelle...I liked her and thought she got a bad rap from some of the house guest for no reason.

Lakin
09-18-2009, 07:07 PM
Yay, Jordan won and Jeff got the favorite player.

:party::party::party:

IamBelle
09-19-2009, 06:48 AM
I liked how Jessie made a Lion King reference! I am glad Jordan won, I was happy as long as Natalie didn't win, she didn't really play a fair, honest game.