PDA

View Full Version : Mysterious E-Mail form Disney

Wells
05-19-2009, 12:21 PM
I received an E-Mail from Disney Destinations this morning. It reads as follows:
“Hello again!

Wow. It seems like just yesterday you were here enjoying another amazing Walt Disney World® vacation. Maybe that’s because you practically were! And so we wanted to extend our thanks to you for joining us during this very special year.
And while a “thank you” is nice and all...that’s not all we’re offering!
We’re also offering you a fun and free way to customize your computer with your very own Disney-themed desktop background AND icons––all designed especially to thank Guests like you, so you won’t find ’em anywhere else! It’s the perfect way to mark your most favorite Disney vacation memories.

Thanks again,

Emilio Fabico
Disney's Port Orleans Resort – Riverside”

Which is all very nice, except....I haven’t booked a trip!:confused:
Has Anyone else received anything like this??

joonyer
05-19-2009, 12:37 PM
When was the last time you were there?

caryrae
05-19-2009, 01:25 PM
Sounds like they are talking about your most recent trip. Did you stay at POR on your last visit?

Figaro
05-19-2009, 01:28 PM
Emilio is also the GM of Port Orleans...

cer
05-19-2009, 01:42 PM
I got that, too. But it came in the mail after my trip in Feb. I think it was only desktop wallpaper. I gave it to my husband, but I don't know if he did anything with it...

disneymom15
05-19-2009, 01:50 PM
We've gotten the same e-mail. We received them after our last few trips.

BluewaterBrad
05-19-2009, 01:53 PM
We have got them e mailed after our vacations the last two yrs!!:mickey:

Wells
05-19-2009, 02:00 PM
When was the last time you were there?

Ummm...9/2006

Sounds like they are talking about your most recent trip. Did you stay at POR on your last visit?

Nope, never....

Curiouser and curiouser....
Oh well, maybe I been sleep booking...better check my phone bill.......

pink
05-24-2009, 12:36 PM
I got that email and a postcard in the mail saying the same thing after our September and March trip. :mickey:

mouseketeer mom
05-24-2009, 08:58 PM
I got that after our Poly stay in August of 2008. I still have the screensaver they sent me. Its a pair of mouse ears with our family name on them and the month of our trip. I love it.

sisterdisco
05-24-2009, 09:06 PM
I got an email on Friday at work, talking about my upcoming trip to the Poly Concerige level. It was telling what to do when I check in.
PROBLEM IS----I'm not going then, and not to the POlY!!!!

I called....email was from the manager of the POLY.....they said that it was a computer glitch, and had to do w/ online ADR's being made by people who didn't give a ressie #. SO.....not only did I have my Reservation in Aug, but one in June and another in late Aug that weren't mine!!!

They straightened it out.