PDA

View Full Version : What are YOUR favorite menu items from my ADR's?

PiratesCove
05-19-2009, 10:55 AM
These are the ADR's I have:

Liberty Tree Tavern- Lunch

Garden Grill – Dinner

Restaurant Marrakesh- Lunch

Rose & Crown Pub (Dining)- Dinner

Coral Reef- Lunch

Hoop Dee Doo- Dinner

Spirit of Aloha- Dinner

ibrowse17
05-19-2009, 11:06 AM
The pot roast at LTT, and a black and tan:beer: from Rose and Crown would be my favs:thumbsup:

LandFan
05-19-2009, 11:07 AM
Liberty Tree Tavern- Lunch Never been for lunch

Garden Grill – Dinner - the catfish nuggest were fabulous! THe whole dinner is great here! Veggies are good too.

Restaurant Marrakesh- Lunch Never been

Rose & Crown Pub (Dining)- We loved the mushroom appetizer and liked the pot roast dish as well.

Coral Reef- Lunch DH and I love the Blackened Catfish with cheese grits, smoked tomato compote and balsamic reduction!

Hoop Dee Doo Musical Review- Dinner - everything is good here too! Finger-lickin' good!

Spirit of Aloha- Dinner Didn't really like it. Sorry. Mostly dry and overcooked.

SBETigg
05-19-2009, 11:57 AM
From your list, I've only eaten at Marrakesh and Rose & Crown.

At Restaurant Marrakesh: I like the Sultan Sampler platter.

At Rose & Crown: I used to love the Bangers and Mash, but they weren't so great last time I went. I always enjoy the fish and chips.

the other micki
05-19-2009, 12:55 PM
Definitely get the blackened catfish on grits at Coral Reef! Yummy!!!:tasty:

Dixiemom
05-19-2009, 05:52 PM
LTT Lunch has always been a must-do for us, and I think the very best thing they have is the pot roast. Dee-lish!

Hull-onian
05-19-2009, 06:15 PM

Liberty Tree Tavern- Lunch Mashed potatoes

Garden Grill – Dinner fish

Restaurant Marrakesh- Lunch never ate there

Rose & Crown Pub (Dining)- Dinner desert

Coral Reef- Lunch Salmon

Hoop Dee Doo- Dinner All of it including desert

Spirit of Aloha- Dinner All of it :thumbsup:

All of the above

PixieMagic
05-19-2009, 06:19 PM

Liberty Tree Tavern- Lunch

Garden Grill – Dinner

Restaurant Marrakesh- Lunch

Rose & Crown Pub (Dining)- Dinner

Coral Reef- Lunch

Hoop Dee Doo- Dinner

Spirit of Aloha- Dinner

Nice list! Here's my input:

Garden Grill - haven't been there but it's family style so you can have everything and if you don't like something, just leave it and get more of what you do like!

Marrekesh - I don't remember the name of it - but the lamb was AMAZING....DM had a lettuce and tomato and cheese type salad that she loved and DD loved whatever it was he had....ha ha

Rose&Crown - I almost always get the steak & fish dinner (it's fab!), other fav's were the old guinness steak pie (don't think they have this anymore) and the bangers and mash....

Coral Reef - Steak is great and so is Mahi Mahi...yummm!

Spirit of Aloha - ROAST PIG!!!!

Have fun! :D

brownie
05-20-2009, 07:41 AM
Cottage pie is my favorite at the Rose & Crown. The last time's we've been there, it's been part of a sampler dish, so I just asked to have all the samples be cottage pie.

I've enjoyed everything at the Garden Grill except for the fish, which I didn't try since I'm not a big fan of seafood.

elmjimmlm
05-20-2009, 08:23 AM
LTT has a great roast beef sandwich and its huge...I don't remember the name of it but sometimes I crave another...:tasty:

biodtl
05-20-2009, 11:54 AM
Coral Reef- Blackened Catfish with cheese grits - so good!

ElenitaB
05-21-2009, 10:44 AM
A walk down a culinary memory lane:

Liberty Tree Tavern- they have really, really good crab cakes (I think they're better than Kona's). They have an awesome burger there too.

Garden Grill – the catfish and salad are both awesome

Restaurant Marrakesh- we've been for dinner, but you can't go wrong with the chicken couscous

Rose & Crown Pub (Dining)- their mushroom appetizer is very good. My DH liked the steak and fish entree. My fav entree is no longer on their dinner menu.

Coral Reef- We've only been for dinner and I loved the tuna and wasabi mashed potatoes. Glad to see that it's back on the menu. For lunch, I'd probably get the lobster roll.

Hoop Dee Doo- Awesome fried chicken!

Spirit of Aloha- We've never been. :tiki:

wire0monkey
05-21-2009, 12:00 PM
Marrakesh -- chicken bastilla is good and different.

Rose and Crown -- it's all very good, but we like the cottage pie, the "tea time chicken," and the cheese flight appetizer.

thejens
05-22-2009, 12:13 PM
I have only been to Rose and Crown of those you listed but we love the Sticky Toffee Pudding, the cheese plate appetizer, and fish and chips.

BelleLovesTheBeast
05-27-2009, 03:13 PM
Rose & Crown - cheese plate for appetizer and Fish & Chips or Steak & Fish for dinner. To drink 1/2 & 1/2 or black and tan. One of my favorite places to dine at Disney.

KAT1811
05-27-2009, 03:42 PM
Great idea for a thread. We are trying a few new eateries on our next trip. I may have to copy your idea. If you don't mind of course! :blush:

Not much help but for me it would be the whole dinner experience at HDDR. The wine is a big plus too.

TheVBs
05-27-2009, 05:00 PM
Marrakesh - the lamb (shwarma I think) is wonderful! We usually get a sampler platter.

Rose & Crown - Fish & Chips!

Spirit of Aloha - all the food was great when we went.

Simba's Mom
05-28-2009, 04:03 PM
At LTT, I"m going to recommend something else-the entree salad that includes apples, walnuts, and cheese (I forget the name). And at Coral Reef, I love the Mahi-Mahi and the llobster bisque. DS had the catfish and grits once and loved it.

PiratesCove
05-31-2009, 09:48 AM
Great idea for a thread. We are trying a few new eateries on our next trip. I may have to copy your idea. If you don't mind of course! :blush:

Not much help but for me it would be the whole dinner experience at HDDR. The wine is a big plus too.

Go for it, KAT!:thumbsup:

One of the reasons we're here is to help each other get the best out of our time at WDW!!!

Friend of Figment
05-31-2009, 01:36 PM
At LTT I like the Tavern Fried Cheese and the Colony Salad. The fried cheese comes with 3 different cheeses so it's not like fried mozzarella you can get anywhere.

At R&C I like the steak and fish.