PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever stayed at Disneys Regal Sun Resort???

ney1001
05-17-2009, 10:59 PM
We are staying there next month, and just wanted to see how you like the place if you have stayed there.
Thanks
:mickey:

TinkiTime1989
05-18-2009, 01:03 AM
I stayed there in March with a couple of friends for Spring Break. We got a great price but weren't really sure what to expect. Our stay was wonderful. We were greeted by friendly faces as soon as we pulled up. Check in was quick. Our luggage was unloaded from our car by their staff and we were shown to our room. The parking lot is gated so we felt safe leaving our car there at night. The room was very clean and the beds were comfortable. There was a refrigerator in the room as well which was nice for keeping our snacks and drinks in. There is also a sliding pocket door separating the bedroom area from the bathroom which was convenient when we were getting ready in the mornings. All of the parks are a quick drive away and it is literally right next to Downtown Disney. Hope you have a great stay. if you have any questions feel free to ask!

DizneyRox
05-18-2009, 06:27 AM
I just wanted to point out, this IS NOT a Disney owned and operated resort. It's a hotel located on the WDW Resort property.

Perks like magical express and EMH don't appear to apply to this hotel.

I've stayed at a Hotel Plaza Blvd hotel before (not this one) and IMHO they are a far cry from the actual Disney Resorts.

Just wanted to make that clear, the wording on their website, while accurate, glazes over a few things.