PDA

View Full Version : Returning to a park during the EMH

Tink33333
05-17-2009, 01:37 PM
What is the policy for leaving a park and returning for the EMH? Can we leave, eat and then return to take advantage of the extra hour?

gerald72
05-17-2009, 01:59 PM
Yes, and it's 3 hrs

Tink33333
05-17-2009, 03:36 PM
:mickey: Do you mean we have to be in the park 3 hrs before the EMH?

BluewaterBrad
05-17-2009, 04:08 PM
Yes:mickey:

Aggie97
05-17-2009, 05:06 PM
:mickey: Do you mean we have to be in the park 3 hrs before the EMH?

I think the previous poster meant that evening EMHs generally last for 3 extra hours. :thumbsup:

You can leave and return to the park for EMHs, even after they have already begun.

Something to keep in mind -- I believe if the EMHs are at a different park from the one you had visited earlier in the day, then your park passes will need to have park hopper privileges. :mickey:

Tink33333
05-17-2009, 05:42 PM
Wow...I must be out of the loop all together...So if the park is open for an EMH evening, that means they are open for 3 additional hours?

Giggy
05-17-2009, 05:48 PM
Something to keep in mind -- I believe if the EMHs are at a different park from the one you had visited earlier in the day, then your park passes will need to have park hopper privileges. :mickey:

Correct, so if you have the park hopper ticket this gives you an advantage here. Evening EMH parks are often busier during the day as a lot of guests using the EMH don't have the hopper so start there. You can dodge the crowds a bit more by starting off in a park which is quieter that day, then hop over to the EMH park that night.

At least that's what I've heard, we stay offsite and haven't used EMH before. The same applies in similar cases for us though where we've gone to watch Fantasmic in the evening but done a park which is quieter that day before going to MGM.

Aggie97
05-17-2009, 07:14 PM
Wow...I must be out of the loop all together...So if the park is open for an EMH evening, that means they are open for 3 additional hours?

That's correct! Info Central (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/park/extramagic.asp) has listings of which attractions are open for morning (1 hr.) and evening (3 hr.) EMH, as well as the EMH calendar for upcoming months. :mickey: