PDA

View Full Version : New Flu Outbreak

PETE FROM NYC
05-17-2009, 11:31 AM
BULLETIN

There is a new "disease" at WDW, called the mouse flu. This disease is never fatal, but can become an addiction.
Symptoms may include: walking around dazed while humming "Its a Small World After All", seeing very large characters, like 4 ft tall ducks,5 ft tall mice,6 ft tall dogs,etc.
There is no known cure.
To help alleviate symptoms, try these tips:
Each day consume at least one Dole Whip,one turkey leg, and one frozen Mickey bar.
And, please do not be alarmed if a ghost follows you home.

cfoshe
05-17-2009, 12:22 PM
I have that flu. I have been down with it for 6 years. In july I am going for my annual medicine dose. It will only subdue the flu until I fly home

dizneefan67
05-17-2009, 12:33 PM
Pete,
Thanks for your amusing post regarding THE MOUSE FLU! You are a man that truly knows how to enjoy life! I hope you have a wonderful time in September 2009 on your trip! I have drove from PA many times and I will offer you advice...

-Plan your route ahead of time.
-Leave NYC late evening to avoid traffic
-Plan to stop EVERY 4 hours to gas, eat, walk,
and go to bathroom. THIS REALLY HELPS!!!!

I do this every trip and it does really work, it keeps you awake. I also drive straight through with no stopping for motels. Just make sure you can devote the day that you leave to sleeping and resting until you leave! I usually left around 12 Midnight and got to WDW around 6pm the newxt evening. Of course, making the trip so often I knew whenre to stop! One place you might want to stop is at South of the Border, believe me you cannot miss it! TRUST ME! You will know what I am talking about when you see it! LOL!!!!

I hope you have a great and safe trip! Keep me updated, My email is same as screenname here but at yahoo!

Always,
Will

Kathy Jetson
05-17-2009, 03:17 PM
Thats what it is! I could not figure out what was wrong with me now I can tell everyone it has a name.

PiratesCove
05-17-2009, 04:12 PM
Doctor's orders...Dole whips, turkey legs and Mickey bars for everyone!

This Mouse Flu isn't half bad!:thumbsup:

Marilyn Michetti
05-21-2009, 01:11 AM
Pete, that's a good one !:thumbsup:

vizsla
05-21-2009, 05:08 AM
:thumbsup:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
05-23-2009, 11:45 PM
That's one flu I never want to get rid of! Thanks for the laugh.

DizneyFreak2002
05-24-2009, 01:03 PM
Alert the CDC and WHO... I think Mouse Flu is a bigger epidemic that Swine Flu was since millions suffer from Mouse Flu... However, as far as I know, there is no known cure... Let's leave it that way :)

mouseketeer mom
05-24-2009, 09:01 PM
I have CHRONIC mouse flu!! It is with me all of the time! I wish I had a dose of Turkeyleg and Mickey Bars right now...guess I'll have to suffer until August, when we get back to the source...:mickey:

mickey&missy
05-26-2009, 08:17 PM
I admit, much like Mouseketeer Mom I also have a chronic case of Mouse Flu! I could definitely use to remedy that problem right now but unfortunately that won't happen until January! The wonderful thing is that that trip will be our first trip as DVC owners!

BluewaterBrad
05-27-2009, 06:06 PM
I do not want a cure!!:mickey: