PDA

View Full Version : ADR's for joined/split reservations

wedway fan
05-16-2009, 03:31 PM
Question for anyone who's split up their trip between two reservations before...

If I have two separate reservations for my trip (starting with a room-only res for a night, then starting a package the next day), and the reservations are "joined" by my agent, can I make ADR's for the whole trip 90 days from the first one, or must I make 2 calls and count 90 days from each reservation?

Thanks!

wedway fan
05-18-2009, 01:20 PM
Answered my own question, but posting a reply in case anyone else is curious. Disney dining considers each reservation to be separate, so even though they may be joined in the system for room requests, they are separate with regards to check-in dates and length of stay. So, you can only book ADR's 90 days out from the first day of each reservation, and must call again when you're 90 days out from each additional reservation.

Hope that helps someone.

KylesMom
05-18-2009, 03:24 PM
Interesting how you received a different answer. In March, I was able to book the first ten days of ADRs on our first package reservation number, even though it was split at Day 7 . . . subsequent days after Day 10 had to be done on the later check-in, though.