PDA

View Full Version : American Idol

kcrc
05-15-2009, 07:08 PM
So... has anyone actually gone to this? I think I saw one or two posts when it first opened, and then.... nothing... I don't really see it mentioned in anyone's trip reports even!

Trying to figure out if it's something we need to hit on our trip next month.

Anyone?? :confused:

Hull-onian
05-15-2009, 07:30 PM
We went to American Idol and loved it. We went last week. It does come almost as close to the real show as you can get yet. They have a host his name is, Ryan. They have three judges. One is an Aussie. Then they have three constestants. They are interviewed on stage and then they sing. After the contestants sing, you vote for them. It is way cool. We really enjoyed it. Would go again. But not to sing.:thumbsup:

Iluvpooh
05-15-2009, 08:49 PM
We did the preview/opening in February. I've done it. I will not do it again. Hey-try everything once!

jerrywilborn
05-15-2009, 09:09 PM
lovewalt went and wasn't impressed: http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=154880

TheRustyScupper
05-16-2009, 06:38 AM
lovewalt went and wasn't impressed

1) I agree.
2) It is time I cannot ever recover.

BluewaterBrad
05-16-2009, 09:07 AM
Never have even seen the tv show.:mickey:

grwoolf
05-16-2009, 12:08 PM
I went in Feb during soft opening and thought it was OK. The shows during the day determine the finalists that attend the main show at night. We went to a day show. I'm sure the final show of the day is a little better. I put it in the category of "If I happen to be walking by and the show is about to start and I want to get off my feet, let's do it." I would not wait in line or plan my schedule around it.