PDA

View Full Version : historic October EMH schedule

bcornette
05-14-2009, 11:55 AM
Does anyone know the past EMH schedule for days not dates in October? I have gone to the historical hours schedule and can convert it to days of the week. but if it is posted somewhere already, I'd rather not if it is not needed.

We arrive on 10/3, so I need to set my ADRs on 7/5, but would really like to know the park hours and EMH schedule prior.

BMan62
05-14-2009, 02:02 PM
I wouldn't put any faith in using 'Historical Hours' (as listed under the 'info central' tab above.)

We are gong in mid-September and based on 'Historical Hours' for last year - adjusted to match Day, not Date - two days that were EMH evenings at MK last year are MNSSHP nights this year.

Add in the fact that park hours are being adjusted due to the economic problems around the world right now - mostly in the negative direction (i.e. fewer hours of operation) and I can't see that past history will be an indicator of this years times.

bcornette
05-15-2009, 10:31 AM
thanks for the heads up so I don't waste my time trying to predict EMH. Hopefully the October park and EMH schedules will be out mid June.