PDA

View Full Version : Extra Magic Hours and Fastpass Questions

andypooh
05-14-2009, 08:35 AM
Will be at MK EMH this coming Sunday night. I do not remember of they distribute fastpasses. If they do does anyone know what time they start? I assume they would start over with new FPs when the park officially closes at 9pm??

Also, I believe they stopped using the wrist bands. What do you need to show to get on the rides? Thanks.

Gooftroop5
05-14-2009, 09:24 AM
When we were there I didn't see any FP for any ride on EMH. You didn't need them anyways. The longest wait was 10 minutes for Dumbo.

As for what you have to show is your room key. you really only need 1 per family but they might ask to see a couple different ones if you have several adults in your party.

WDWdriver
05-14-2009, 09:57 AM
Nope. There are no FPs distributed during evening EMH.

c&d
05-14-2009, 10:04 AM
If I remember we got FP's for EMH's during regular park hours.

MOJoe
05-14-2009, 01:44 PM
Nope. There are no FPs distributed during evening EMH.

I made that assumption at the Studios last year. My son and i got in line for RRC, and watched as hundreds walked into the Fastpass queue. I thought there was some special event going on, and these "conventioneers" were given special fastpasses. When we finally got inside, after 90 minutes or so, i asked a castmember about all the fastpasses. "The fastpass machines reset for EMH." i was told.

I have been to EMH when there were no fastpass machines working, but i will never again just assume that fact.