PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Meets

Magic Smiles
05-13-2009, 09:52 PM
Disneyworld has a whole section dedicated to Disney Meets. Has anyone ever tried to set up a meet at Disneyland? We will be there 12 Aug departing 19 Aug 09 for our 1st trip to Disneyland, staying at the Grand Californian.
Just wondering:mickey:

NotaGeek
05-14-2009, 12:25 AM
Yes, we have had meets before ... and you did it right, just post here, if anyone will be there at that time they will come along. We haven't had a meet at Disneyland in a while ... maybe we can change that! :mickey:

Marla
05-19-2009, 10:19 AM
I have met a few Intercotee's over the years. Back when we had the "West Side" of Intercot I had the pleasure of meeting, Shutterbug, Drizellda, Mrs. Smee, Mrs. Smee's Mom and KingKong. Then when "VMK" was alive and well we had a little get together. Those that attended that meeting were, Chescat, MonkeyBoyJoe, SparklemeTink, Judah. DoomBuggy was suppose to be there but could not get off work to get there in time. Then some of us have had the pleasure of becoming friends with BlueGenie. The group of us from "VMK" have stayed close and in contact often. I have also had the good fortune of meeting DisneyLuvr2. And we have met at Disneyland on several occasions.:tink: