PDA

View Full Version : rider swap

brigidfirst
05-13-2009, 03:45 PM
Do you need to have a young child, or can you have just one and be able to swap the parent. Can we just stand in line and wait our turn and have my DH ride with my DD. when they are done I can ride with her? Or do we have to wait in line again for me to ride with her?

ali'sdad2003
05-13-2009, 04:59 PM
You would have to wait in line again. The rider swap is intended for people with a small child that can not ride the ride and 1 of the parents goes with the child or children or parents who can not ride together because of 1 child. I hope this makes sense. :thumbsup:

cmsizzlin
05-14-2009, 08:38 AM
Last year we had to do the rider swap w/my neice. My SIL and her 7 yr old would ride while I waited w/my 6yr old neice. The CM took us off to the side and when my SIL and her 7yr old got off the ride I was able to ride the same ride immediately w/the 7yr old while my SIL stood w/her 6yr old. It actually worked quit well for us and we will need the same ride swap this year when we bring the 2yr old. Each CM we encountered in the ride swap was just wonderful and pleasant to talk with. My 6yr old neice was telling the CM about her favorite rides and he gave her FP's to 2 of her favorite rides.