PDA

View Full Version : New rooms at CSR?

obsessive planner
05-13-2009, 02:14 PM
Has anyone stayed in the refurbished rooms at CSR. We are planning on going Sept. 2010 and think we want to stay there. We have a son who will be 4 and I think that might be the best mod to stay at with him.

KatMark
05-13-2009, 03:49 PM
We were supposed to be there this September but, unfortunately, we've had to cancel our trip. Everyone I have talked to who has been there since the new queen beds and furnishings have been put in are VERY happy. Said the beds are very comfortable; they love the sliding door for privacy over the curtain. The biggest complaint seems to be that there is no longer a table with two chairs in the room; there is only a small desk with one chair. However, there are two ottomans.

buzz2001
05-14-2009, 08:28 AM
Has anyone stayed in the refurbished rooms at CSR. We are planning on going Sept. 2010 and think we want to stay there. We have a son who will be 4 and I think that might be the best mod to stay at with him.We stayed in cabana 9b in Feb and the new rooms are terrific! The queen beds are heavenly, the sliding doors separating the bathroom and very handy and I loved the new flat panel tv's! Check out pics on my website.

Gaz10
05-14-2009, 09:25 AM
will be there in 2 weeks , can't wait,I'll let you know about rooms when I get back:sombrero:

Yvette
05-14-2009, 09:47 AM
We're staying there on Memorial Day and hoping for a Casitas Bldg. 4 room...I'll let you know.

c&d
05-14-2009, 10:34 AM
I'm not sure if this will work or allowed but here's a link to my CSR photos that show the new rooms in Casitas 4. I've never tried sharing before so it may go horribly wrong.

http://coronadosprings2009.shutterfly.com/23

KatMark
05-14-2009, 11:04 AM
Your pictures are terrific. Thank you for sharing!

obsessive planner
05-14-2009, 12:17 PM
Thank you for sharing the pics, it makes me even more sure that I want to stay at CSR. I really like the idea of queen size beds, my husband is a tall guy and likes to spread out. :D