PDA

View Full Version : House of Blues - worth a visit?

Charlee
05-13-2009, 01:09 PM
I have never really heard much about the House of Blues and we have always just walked by it. I've been to see bands there but never really thought about eating there. Then I decided to look at the menu when I was bored and it looks quite good.

My questions are - how do people rate the food?

Do you need to make reservations? I would like to do this as a walk up or by asking the concierge at the resort on the day we'd like to go rather than planning in advance.

Would it be better for lunch or dinner?

Thanks all! :thumbsup:

jillluvsdisney
05-13-2009, 01:23 PM
I think you need to call HOB direct for any reservations. I've been the the Gospel Brunch twice and had to do it that way. The food was excellent. I've also been 3 times for lunch. I think they open at 1130. We have always been able to just walk in at opening and get seated.

JavaDuck
05-14-2009, 01:05 AM
We ate at the HOB the first night of our vacation last August. Out of seven meals, it was in the the top 3. We had ribs that were amazing. The meat fell of the bone. We liked it so much that we are heading back there for our first meal again this coming August.

I'm not sure if you really need reservations, but we are having our travel agent (Small World Vacations) make them for us.