PDA

View Full Version : Annual Pass Discount Coupons??

EeyoresBestFriend
05-12-2009, 07:33 PM
I promise, moderators, :angel: this isn't looking for one or trying to get one ~

DH and I are activating our very first Annual Passes in December when we go and I was wondering if I'll get these or are they mailed to you? :cloud9:

I've just never heard anything about them or what they are ~ can anyone enlighten me? :whisper:

I hope this is okay to ask, if it's not I'm sorry . . . :(

faline
05-12-2009, 07:39 PM
Right now, Disney has been running a promotion in which they have been sending existing annual pass holders coupons that can be passed along to others. The folks who receive the coupons can use them to buy new annual passes at a premium. The annual passholders who pass along the coupons also receive a bonus for each annual pass purchased by the folks they've given the coupons.

I've never seen Disney before so don't know if they will send coupons to you if you become an annual passholder.

hearts8701
05-12-2009, 08:37 PM
i have had an annual pass for 5 years i have never gotten this before

TiggeRia
05-12-2009, 10:09 PM
Mine just came in the mail today. I wish they would offer an incentive to renew the AP...

kakn7294
05-13-2009, 10:45 PM
The promotion is that current AP holders are to receive pass-along cards good for a 10% discount on the purchase of a new AP or Premium AP (not good for renewals or Florida resident passes) up to 6 APs per card. The promotion runs from May 1 - July 31 on passes purchased at the WDW ticket windows only. The bonus for the current passholder is a $25 gift card for each AP purchased with his pass-along card. I got my Mickey Monitor and pass-along cards today.

CaptSmee
05-14-2009, 03:07 AM
i have had an annual pass for 5 years i have never gotten this before

Same with I. Coupons? Never received any for having an AP. You do get several discounts for having an AP, but you just show it to receive them.

tjstrike
05-14-2009, 05:04 AM
I got mine 2 days ago. 4 cards that came with the mickey monitor.

BelleLovesTheBeast
05-27-2009, 03:53 PM
Too bad Disney doesn't ever offer this if you upgrade your tickets to an AP while at the resort. If they did I'd get an AP. Especially considering my DH travels to Orlando for business. Then I could travel with him and go to WDW while he was working.:cloud9: